Job Title: Marketing Manager
Job Category: Full-Time Employee
Location: Missoula, MT
Benefits: Health insurance
Start Date: Open Until Filled (flexible)
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are in search of an innovative Marketing Manager who can wear many hats, will positively enhance our work culture, and is eager to realize their full potential. Our ideal candidate has a solutionist mindset and is a self-starter with extensive experience in content-rich, data-driven marketing, excellent customer service, and creative problem-solving skills, and has a genuine desire to learn.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Your role as a TOMIS Marketing Manager will be both evolving and exciting. You will be working directly with the TOMIS team to develop, construct, monitor, and report out on multifaceted digital marketing campaigns for our clients in the tourism industry. This position will be an instrumental member of the Business Operations team with tremendous potential for growth.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
•Minimum of 2 years of applicable work or academic experience
• Must work well and communicate effectively with a small team while being able to manage multiple projects at a time
• Highly organized with grave attention to detail and the ability to find the right answers quickly
• Experience creating email campaigns, automation, audience segmentation, and retargeting
• In-depth understanding of website analytics
• Content marketing experience
• Develop and promote digital campaigns for clients across Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, MailChimp, and Google My Business
• Monitor and analyze sales and marketing metrics (web traffic, SEO, social, paid campaigns) to ensure success, using the agile methodology to adjust as needed
• Generate innovative ideas to promote brands and businesses in the tourism industry
• Ensure brand consistency across all channels for each client
• Ability to effectively lead multiple projects at the same time and manage time and prioritized task management
• Create project proposals with a comprehensive overview of the services we provide to the client, tailored to each client's unique needs
• Meet with clients to present project proposals and yearly reports, and to cultivate relationships
• Track project performance to analyze the success and completion of established business goals
• Establish a strong, long-term web presence for all clients
DESIRED ADDITIONAL SKILLS
• Technical SEO experience is a major plus
• WordPress and website conversion rate optimization experience
• Experience, understanding and/or passion for the outdoor activity/tourism industry
• Passion to learn new skills and work/think outside the box
• Graphic design experience and Adobe Creative Cloud knowledge
Physical Working Conditions
The following physical requirements represent those that are required to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is an extremely exciting time to join the TOMIS team as there is an exceptional degree of growth potential. This position does require time spent regularly working in our office, but we’re flexible about also allowing remote work. We’re hiring extremely motivated people who want to build the best possible product, and who don’t need constant oversight or a rigid schedule. If you join our team and share our goals, we’ll respect your time and let you do great work because you want to, not because we told you to.
What We Offer You
The Marketing Manager position offers practical work experience and an opportunity to work for a Montana-based startup with exponential room for growth. This position will involve challenging opportunities, real-world projects, and regular interaction with stakeholders.
How To Apply
Applicants must submit the following materials to be considered:
Position open until filled
TOMIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer