Payouts Network is a fast-growing fintech company leading the transformation and innovation of the payment industry. Our company was founded on the belief that the use of checks, gift cards, vouchers, cash and ACH for payment disbursements is cumbersome and costly to administer. Our team has built industry-leading technology that removes the friction that is often associated with these traditional payment methods. We are constantly iterating and optimizing our capabilities to redefine the way business-to-business and business-to-consumer funds are disbursed.
About the Position:
Payouts Network is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our tech team and effectively plan and manage our AWS environment. This is an exciting opportunity to work with new technologies and be directly involved in the innovation of the payments industry. The DevOps Engineer will play a crucial role in overseeing site reliability and deployment automation. Key deliverables in this position include: scalability, test and integration support, security, deployment and related infrastructure tasks.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in an agile development environment and will have successfully maintained automation frameworks for testing, deploying, and maintaining production systems within AWS.
Position at a Glance:
● Start Date: Immediately
● Status: Full-time (40-45 hours/week)
● Location: Bozeman, MT (Remote-work arrangement may be considered)
● Reports to: SVP of Technology
What You’ll Do:
● Automate deployments for cloud-native and serverless solutions,
● Build and maintain workflows from the time the source code is written until it is delivered including Compilation, Test, Deploy, Validate phases,
● Adhere to and maintain Version Control including Software Configuration and Infrastructure Change Management,
● Identify, implement and leverage tools required to build, automate and optimize workflows, and to create reproducible, predictable templates and environments,
● Setup, integrate, and maintain such tools,
● Perform actual deployments to the production environment,
● Participate in an on-call rotation for production support and deployments,
● Manage backup and recovery strategies and,
● Implement and maintain PCI security controls.
What You’ll Bring:
● The ability to collaborate and bring people together. You value feedback and will take action to overcome challenges and build relationships with others.
● You don’t shy from ambiguity and are willing to adapt and learn as priorities rapidly evolve.
● You don’t see your role as just a job or title for a resume, but an opportunity to grow and build a career.
● A vision and passion for what we do.
● Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
● Ability to create and maintain effective and complete documentation.
● 3+ years of experience in a collaborative software development environment working with AWS, Cloud Formation and/or Terraform, CI/CD, and Gitlab.
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, and/or equivalent formal training or work experience.
● Authorized to live and work in the United States.
What Will Give you an Edge:
● AWS Certification(s).
● Prior success working in a start-up or early-stage company.
● Experience with automating IT governance through AWS services.
● Proven track record with staying current with industry trends and the ability to integrate and deploy the latest technologies.
Benefits to Help you Thrive:
● Medical, dental, and vision coverage available through UnitedHealthcare.
● 100% Employer-paid health care premiums for individuals with affordable coverage
options for dependents. Option to fund an HSA or FSA account.
● Paid Time Off plus 10 Paid Holidays when the Office is closed.
● Employer Paid Health + Wellness Stipend.
● Flexible Work from Home Policy.
● Company-owned laptop computer provided.
● Casual office environment and paid lunch every Friday.
● Employer-paid Basic Term Life and Personal Accident Insurance.
● Voluntary Disability and Universal Life Insurance available at a low cost.
● A supportive and talented group of people committed to each other’s success.
Please include a cover letter with your resume.