Reports To: Division Manager
Responsible for planning, scheduling, estimating, employee oversite, and management of multiple industrial construction projects at multiple job sites up to $10M in value. Assists craft supervision in coordinating activities of workers engaged in the construction process, utilizing knowledge of equipment, techniques, procedures, and specifications.
- Oversee industrial construction projects from setup to closeout related to the industries that Loenbro serves: energy, power, mining, manufacturing, pharma, etc.
- Responsible for recruiting, managing, and leading teams of employees.
- Supervises the daily work of employees.
- Verifies conformance of finished work product, including overseeing compliance with all contract requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring all safety and environmental requirements are met.
- Coordination of all labor, equipment, and subcontractor resources with Project Superintendent and other Loenbro companies to ensure timely, cost-effective completion of the project.
- Assures all employees within the team know and follow the company safety and work rules and policies.
- Ensures that all employees within the department receive the proper training required in order for them to operate the machines they will be working on.
- Assigns work and monitors job costs and overall performance, including monthly forecasting.
- Completes written reports of the job process, cost, and other matters as requested.
- Supports planning of on-the-job training to team members to ensure safety and quality of the work being done. Constantly monitors the job site for the safety and quality of the work.
- Work closely with all areas of the operations to create new opportunities for Loenbro.
- Review and provide feedback on the overall project schedule, working with Project Engineer to update and distribute to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to produce a cost-based estimate for RFP’s that are sent to Loenbro.
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Engineering or Construction Management Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the construction of industrial projects.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Project Manager in any field.
- Experience with HCSS Heavy Job or similar job costing program.
- Experience with P6 or similar scheduling software.
- Experience with Viewpoint or similar account software.
- Experience with Heavy Bid or similar estimating software.
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office products.
- Completion of OSHA or equivalent safety training.
- Driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Walking on uneven terrain, with an average of 2 miles per day
- Sit, stoop, crawl, and kneel
- Use of respirator if the position requires
- Driving if required to travel
- Health Insurance- Up to 80% of the Employee portion paid
- Health Savings Account (HSA) optional enrollment
- Paid Time Off available after waiting period
- 401k after 90 days of employment with a company match up to 4% Employee paid Dental and Vision Insurance
We are “Leading the Change” in the energy services industry. Our growth and successes have not changed who we are. We live our core values every day:
WE TAKE ACTION
WE DO WHAT WE SAY
WE LEAD BY EXAMPLE
WE DO THE RIGHT THING
WE PRACTICE STEWARDSHIP