Big things are happening here at Oracle. As the Cloud leader, we offer the broadest suite of Cloud solutions - and we’re introducing new services every month for 400,000 customers worldwide. Innovation at this level starts with our employees: we look for creative people with an entrepreneurial spirit … those who see new possibilities and welcome new challenges.
Oracle employees enjoy industry-leading compensation and benefits, a flexible work environment, educational opportunities, and work/life tools to balance professional and personal goals.
If you’re looking to elevate your career - and have fun doing it - you’ve come to the right place.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team helping Oracle globally apply Conversica’s innovative Intelligent Virtual Assistant solution to engage, acquire, and grow customers and revenue at scale. The Marketing Analytics Specialist, Conversica will help develop and oversee operations and analytic processes to ensure the successful use and optimization of Conversica’s virtual assistants at Oracle.
- Become a trusted subject matter expert on how to use and manage Conversica’s virtual assistant platform, and analyze results
- Create and manage a reporting infrastructure that provides key metrics and data-driven insights for key stakeholders to monitor and continually improve program effectiveness
- Monitor Virtual Assistant AI accuracy, alerts, and lead flow to marketing and sales users; and identify and resolve issues on a timely basis
- Ensure that integrations and processes between Oracle and Conversica are working correctly, resolve operational issues, and make recommendations for improvement
- Manage Conversica Admin and User Settings including user account creation, team setup, user profiles, permissions, and alert settings.
- Develop operations and reporting training and best practices content to help successfully scale use of Conversica Virtual Assistants at Oracle
- Develop and maintain functional requirements documents for systems and integration processes, and maintain enhancement lists
- Collaborate with Oracle and Conversica technical teams on design and implementation of required capabilities
- 2+ years’ experience in CRM, marketing, and sales operations or systems
- Excellent skills in business process design, data analysis, and report development
- Experience designing and building executive-level dashboards to help make it easy for decision-makers to access data, insights, and reports
- Highly proficient using Excel (including advanced pivot tables, use of functions to build formulas, chart creation, data management) to create reports and models.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills to share insights in a way that is easy to grasp and actionable.
- Strong organizational and project management skills including agile methodologies
- Strives for excellence and hyper-focused on the accuracy, attention to detail, thoroughness, and follow-through.
- Ability to create effective relationships, influence, and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels.
- Experience with Conversica, Oracle BI and data visualization tools, Eloqua, and knowledge of Oracle marketing systems and processes is a plus.
Minimal. Approx. 10% travel within the United States and Canada may be required to successfully fill this role.
The role is based in North America and requires close coordination with a global virtual team. Open to considering candidates based in any US or Canada location; will work remotely from the home office or in the regional office as part of a virtual team.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Responsible for digital marketing of products or services in support of Oracle's demand generation strategy using tools to optimize marketing strategies and enhance the customer experience with new technology platforms and innovations.
Provides support to digital marketing activities that optimize the online user experience, increase marketing effectiveness. Assists in the creation of online marketing programs such as search optimization (paid and natural search), affiliated marketing, social marketing, and viral marketing to create buzz and inbound demand responses. Drive traffic which ultimately generates a sales pipeline. Assist in translating ideas used in demand generation into promotional marketing campaigns and advertising personas. Ensures localized content is leveraged for all digital marketing channels including, web, social, paid advertising, and outbound emails. Conduct analysis for programs effectiveness and use the findings for market site enhancements and to leverage optimization of all digital programs. Collects and analyzes digital/internet/website/mobile data and statistics which monitor and measure the performance of digital traffic and activities to support marketing and campaign optimization, lead generation for sales, product, and engineering teams for continuous improvements to product and data-driven decision making. Applies basic application of statistics-based market intelligence to business issues. Monitors and analyzes site performance and reviews tracking metrics to provide solutions to increase search engine ranking and creating marketing personas/audience profiles.
Job duties are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. 2+ years related experience. BA/BS degree or equivalent. Proficiency in web analytics applications, strong database skills, and technical understanding of website architecture and mobile platforms.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.