Our mantra at PFL is to: Help our customers be more successful. It’s a part of our core, deep in our DNA. In the beginning, that meant state-of-the-art manufacturing and custom print solutions to fit each customer’s unique need. As we grow, making our customers successful means developing technology solutions that change the way they connect with prospects and drive results. Combined, our custom print solutions and SaaS offerings are carving out new categories in marketing automation and sales enablement to help those we serve to achieve their business goals. PFL employs 200+ employees in manufacturing, sales, marketing, and software development, and has been creating a great place to work in a great place to live for 18 years.
Who you are:
You have a passion for the customer and lead a team that is responsible for driving growth in sales, customer satisfaction, and ultimately customer success through the development of marketing and direct mail products. This includes managing products throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, and working closely with engineering and production to deliver winning results for our customers.
Some of the things you will be doing for us:
- Lead Product Specialist team and cross-functional teams to develop optimized products, that minimize inventory, waste, cost, time to products.
- Improve margins with new and existing product development and standardization of existing products
- Standardized product attributes and workflows
- Propose pricing strategies
- Educate team on products and best practices
- Develop production plans for new products through collaboration with Custom Workflow, Manufacturing, and IS.
- Implementation process changes that support the appropriate blend of automated and manual process solutions.
- Benchmarking internal processes against best practices to determine gaps, opportunities for improvement, and alignment with commercial design requirements.
- Ensure that the company’s strategies and goals are implemented within your sphere of influence.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of customers and product data
- An active member of the MarTech Customer Success Leadership Team
Skills you possess
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Motivates, inspires, and acts as a leader
- Sets high “stretch” standards of performance for self and all co-workers
- Demonstrates consistent logic, rationality, and objectivity in decision making
- Excellent at giving and receiving clear and direct feedback
- Accurately assess the opinions, feelings, and needs of others. Is patient, empathetic, listens actively
- Advanced business acumen
- SME in product lifecycles and marketing
- Ability to approach complex challenges with an analytical and creative mindset
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills
- Proficient with metrics analytics
- Adheres to and champions company values
The rest of the stuff:
Compensation based on experience. Full-time position with complete benefit package including health, 401K, disability, vacation, etc.