How often will you have an opportunity to join a fast-growing company at the right time? PFL launched the first e-commerce print site 18 years ago, and now you can help us create a new category in the MarTech world: Tactile Marketing Automation (TMA®).
PFL is the leader in Tactile Marketing Automation. Our software integrates with a brand’s CRM and Marketing Automation platforms to use digital intent signals to orchestrate the content and timing of direct mail. PFL serves major global brands like Salesforce, Zoom Video Communications, Paycor, Okta, and hundreds more.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related analytical field, or equivalent experience
- Hands-on experience administering a Highly Available Kubernetes cluster in a production environment
- Deep understanding of k8s architecture with strong basic knowledge around container runtimes, ingress (Nginx), Storage, CNI (flannel), High Availability, Reverse Proxies (Nginx) & virtualization.
- Deploy and maintain services using Kubernetes following DevOps processes with a proper well tested failover & recovery plan.
- Knowledge of Prometheus and Grafana for setting up alerts and monitoring the cluster environment is desired.
- Strong scripting experience (bash/python/go) to create entry points / automating the deployments
- Advanced Knowledge of TCP/IP, Networking, DNS, File permissions
- Working experience with OCI container platforms such as Docker or RKT
- Experience administering a Linux distribution in a production environment
- Experience with identifying and remediating Kubernetes vulnerabilities
- Experience with maintenance such as Kubernetes patches and upgrades
- Experience managing multiple Kubernetes clusters in a production environment
- Experience with Kubernetes security best practices
- Experience working with hybrid k8s clusters containing both Linux and Windows nodes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple complex tasks, with tight deadlines concurrently.
The rest of the stuff:
Compensation based on experience. Full-time position with complete benefit package including health, 401K with match, disability, vacation, etc. We like to work hard and play hard. We are evolving quickly as an organization, expect everything to grow and change!