- Provides leadership to managers and professional staff that builds and leads effective marketing and cross-functional teams
- Develops broad and comprehensive business & marketing plans, assesses market penetration, and product positioning to drive competitive advantage, revenue, and market share.
- Apply broad and comprehensive knowledge to recommend investment decisions for new product development
- Conducts broad and comprehensive competitive analysis for specific products or product lines.
- Applies broad and comprehensive knowledge to establish pricing strategies to build and protect a leadership position in market share while enhancing profit margins and developing marketing tools for successful product introductions.
- Partners with Engineering, Manufacturing, and Sales to develop new products and enhance existing products as well as communicate critical market needs and time requirements
- Demonstrates a broad and comprehensive understanding of the technical and business environment. Develops and articulates strategies to meet business objectives.
- Manages the Field support to ensure synergistic account approaches and optimization of all opportunities for account partnership and penetration.
- Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of concepts and principles within own job family and knowledge of other related job families
- Applies an in-depth understanding of how own discipline integrates within the segment/function
- Manages multiple related teams, sets organizational priorities, and allocates resources
- Identifies and resolves complex technical, operational, and organizational problems
- Influences others internally and externally, including senior management
Position requires an understanding of Applied Materials global Standards of Business Conduct and compliance with these standards at all times. This includes demonstrating the highest level of ethical conduct reflecting Applied Materials' core values.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience: 10 - 15 Years
Travel: Yes, 25% of the Time
Relocation Eligible: Yes
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.