Our people, philosophy, and the way we do business have positioned Stockman Bank as Montana’s premier financial center for business leaders, agriculture operators, commercial developers, and real estate owners. We are a Montana-born company, built on western values, focused on creating long-standing relationships through integrity, expertise, and results. Our offices are locally managed and community-oriented, allowing us to best serve our customers. Our workforce is well trained and competent and our work environment encourages productivity, personal growth, and job satisfaction.
Position General Responsibilities:
This position is the Office’s front line with regard to New Accounts and Customer Service. It requires extensive product knowledge to support frequent customer contact in the development of new business through the servicing of requests, calling on existing customers, identification and calling on potential customers, and representing the Bank in community activities.
Employees Supervised: None
Education, Experience, and Certification Requirements
Note: Only minimum responsibilities are listed. Other responsibilities may be required as requested by management
Position General Responsibilities
Employees Supervised: None.
Education, Experience, and Certification Requirements
Note: Only minimum responsibilities are listed. Other responsibilities may be required as requested by management.
Dimension of Job:
The position requires a thorough knowledge of all types of accounts, services, and products offered and sold. The Customer Service Representative (CSR) will have extensive in-person and telephone contact and is to conduct relationships in a manner that will enhance the professional, community-focused, and overall marketing effort of the Bank.
Position Specific Responsibilities, Duties, and Competencies
* Transaction Accounts * Safe Deposit Boxes
* IRA’s * Trusts
* Savings Accounts * Direct Deposit Enrollment
* ATM Cards * Wire Transfers
* Credit Cards
- Maintain a working knowledge of the Bank's written policies and procedures that apply to and concern this position’s area of responsibility, including general regulations such as the Bank Secrecy Act, Regulation CC, and Regulation E, Bank Security and various other Federal and State regulations as they apply.
Physical and Mental Demands
(The demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
Occasionally = 0-33% of shift
Frequently = 34-66% of shift
Constantly = 67-100% of shift
- Constant lifting/carrying up to 10 lbs.
- Constantly required to hear, talk, write, read, keyboard/computer entry, reach, stretch, work under time constraints with the needed ability for task management flexibility, and to perform routine duties with attention to detail.
- Constant abilities used/required on the job are mathematics, memory, reasoning, estimating, problem-solving, and exercising judgment.
- Frequently lift or carry up to 25 lbs stand, drive a car, walk or sit, while requiring oral and written communications with customers and transactions with guidance available.
- Occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Infrequently climb (up ladders, etc.), balance (to reach items).
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
(The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee will encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Constantly works with others, around others, and with customers and the public.
- Constantly works indoors, in confined areas, and is exposed to the risk of electrical shock.
- Frequently works around noise (moderate level).
- The employee must have the ability to focus on tasks and customers while hearing teller machines (of other tellers), conversations of others, coin sorter, music, phones, etc., in a confined area.
- Infrequently the employee works alone and also works near moving objects.
- The employee is also infrequently exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
Company Functions and Expectations:
- Has the technical knowledge and analytical skills to fulfill job duties in a positive manner.
- Keeps abreast of new and changing developments in industry/field especially as it pertains to the individual’s position.
- Has the ability to analyze situations and react accordingly.
- Expresses information/thoughts clearly and concisely in both written and verbal form.
- Keeps communication channels open with subordinates and supervisors.
- Responds promptly to calls or inquiries in a courteous and professional manner.
- Communication is effective and efficient.
- Establishes priorities, sets goals, and meets deadlines in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Organizes overall workflow and working area.
- Quickly identifies problems, makes timely decisions, and notifies affected personnel.
- Plans effectively to ensure timely completion of duties.
- Is willing to assist others to ensure deadlines are met.
- Provides assistance to less experienced personnel when needed.
- Informs appropriate personnel of significant issues in a timely manner.
- Works well in a group environment and with a supervisor.
- Models professionalism by addressing others with appropriate actions and appearance within professional boundaries.
Customer Service Culture
- Employees will strive for outstanding, professional, and courteous service to our customers and anyone who visits our facility.