Cybersecurity company seeks experienced enterprise IT Administrator to provide oversight of infrastructure, as well as day-to-day support and leadership. LMG Security is a cybersecurity firm located in the heart of downtown Missoula, MT. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to plan for future growth with input from the executive team, support current IT efforts, and provide day-to-day assistance to both technical and non-technical team members.
Position Description and Responsibilities
Information Technology Administrator
- Managing company IT infrastructure, including workstations, servers, network equipment, monitoring, phones, and more.
- Track and manage IT assets.
- Act as IT Help Desk on a daily basis.
- Lead the company’s IT department, providing input on planning, budgeting, staffing, and implementation
- Maintain and test backup solutions.
- Manage cloud assets, including Office365, Zoom, and others
- Expand the firm’s shift to the cloud, and provide leadership and direction for leveraging cloud resources more effectively.
- Set up new workstations based on a hardened base configuration.
- Troubleshoot and fix IT issues as needed.
- Manage IT infrastructure for individual departments, such as penetration testing and forensics teams. This includes tools, software licenses, updates, backups, image deployment, etc.
- Interface with vendors and contractors.
- Ensure that documentation is complete, correct, and up-to-date.
- Develop and document policies and procedures.
- Train interns and new team members.
- Support team members as needed.
- Experienced IT professional (minimum 5 years of experience)
- Reliable and organized.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 / SharePoint / Azure and other cloud platforms a plus
- Excited to learn new technologies and grow.
- Comfortable maintaining local Mac laptops
- Familiarity with information security best practices and security assessment concepts.
- Strong command-line skills.
- Strong understanding of networking concepts, including administration of enterprise routers and firewalls.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Proven ability to take initiative, follow through, and complete projects independently.
- Effective and efficient time management and ability to multitask.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, high-tech environment.