Great opportunity to join an industry leading and rapidly growing manufacturer and distributor of nutritional supplements. If you would classify yourself as a tech-head, maybe even a computer nerd, you are the person we are looking for! Hourly wage is $24 per hour!
The primary role of the IT Service Desk Analyst is to help users resolve issues with computer hardware or software. They respond to user inquiries, assess problems and issues with IT equipment and applications, and help resolve these issues for users. IT Service Desk Analysts will also monitor the use of email, create and change passwords, make suggestions for improvements to computer systems, backup data and perform data recovery if needed.
Essential Job Functions
• 100% company-paid medical insurance premiums for employee + children.
• 100% company-paid life insurance benefits.
• Group dental, vision, and other ancillary benefits.
• Health and dependent care spending accounts.
• 401K plan with company match up to 4% after the first year of employment.
• Allowance for company products for personal use.
For questions and answers, call or text Chad in our LC Staffing Office at 406-542-3377