Alter Enterprise provides complete computer services from design and implementation to administrative support. This allows our clients to focus on running their business. Our technical consultants help our clients develop IT strategies to maximize their staffs’ time and productivity.
Our team is energetic, enthusiastic, and passionate about our clients’ goals. We believe that 75% of our business is creating exceptional customer service by building client relationships and 25% is having the technical expertise to solve their technology pain points. We are looking for customer service orientated technicians to help our clients achieve their goals through innovative technology solutions. These positions require leaders with a positive attitude to demonstrate the strength and responsiveness of our team to our customers, business partners, and our internal teams.
The primary responsibility of the support consultant is to provide delightful technical support to both Alter Enterprise clients and employees. This technical position is for an individual with experience resolving basic to mid-level issues both remotely and onsite, handling customer escalations, and an interest in expanding their technical knowledge.
- Communication Proficiency
- Customer/Client Focus
- Organizational Skills
- Problem Solving/ Analysis
- Team Orientation
- Technical Capacity
- Time Management
Ideal Team Player Functions:
- The ability to keep technical, communications, and business skills current with an emphasis on understanding emerging technologies and their impact on AE customers and their business.
- The ability to work in a high-pressure dynamic environment and adjust to priority changes is required.
- Commitment to quality and the motivation and ability to work well in a team environment is required.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure customer environment
- Effective team building and problem-solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent team skills with the ability to form solid partnerships
- A natural sense of urgency, initiative, and a positive team player philosophy to be reflected in daily work ethics; strong problem-solving skills, and ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Willingness to be hands-on, both answering the phones and resolving tickets in the queue
- Passionate about customer service and how it can transform businesses
- Displays good interpersonal skills – is accessible and approachable
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- The ability to follow established guidelines, policies, and procedures is required.
- Project-based assignment
- Ensure data security of retired IT assets
- Stress testing, basic set up of new hardware
- Basic desktop support
- All work must be documented upon completion of the task
- Follow company procedures for documenting time and service
- Communicate with team members as needed to resolve support issues
- Participate in meetings
- Maintain positive relationships and workplace professionalism at all times
- Replicate customer environments to troubleshoot and resolve problems, file defects, etc.
- Understands AE's products, capabilities, and limitations in sufficient detail to be able to develop offerings that meet customer needs
Required Education/ Experience
- Aptitude toward technology
- Willingness to learn and grow personally and professionally
- Desire to pursue technology as a career path
- Aptitude for team collaboration and customer service
- Ability to creatively problem-solve and be self-motivated
- 0-3 years IT course work/ experience
Here’s why you should work for us:
Okay, now that you’ve read all the technical stuff…
Looking for a welcoming, upbeat company that supports your professional growth and puts you on the cutting edge of the technology service industry? You should join us! We’re a fast-growing, innovative team in a well-established company with an unmatched reputation.
Besides getting to do work we’re passionate about, here are some of our favorite parts about working at Alter Enterprise:
- Growing company with a family feel
- Access to professional development
- Fun office events
- Entrepreneurial approach and spirit
- Open workspace promoting collaboration and team learning
Please submit your cover letter and résumé. Alter Enterprise is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18,000.00 - $31,200.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with a strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- A waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place