- Performs a variety of complex electrical trade functions such as the inspection, repair, installation, modification, and maintenance of electrical equipment, systems, and circuits.
- Diagnoses trouble in the electrical system or plant equipment.
- Uses specialized measuring and testing instruments such as voltmeters, ammeters, wattmeters, ohmmeters, and meggers.
- Makes standard computations relating to load requirements of wiring or electrical equipment.
- Makes daily, periodic, or special inspections of the premises to determine repair work necessary. Includes maintaining and repairing the facility's structure, equipment, and grounds, including plumbing and HVAC
- Work from blueprints, drawings, or rough sketches. Performs skilled trades works, such as carpentry or painting in the construction, repair, or alteration of structures such as walls, roofs, or office fixtures.
- Works with manufacturing or process engineering in the installation or repair of building mechanical and or plumbing.
- Oversees contractor-supplied maintenance services, including janitorial, landscape, HVAC servicing, and rubbish removal.
- Has developed proficiency in a range of analytical processes or procedures to carry out assigned tasks
- Has a good understanding of how the team integrates with others to achieve objectives
- May provide informal guidance and support to more junior team members
- Provides solutions to problems in situations that are atypical or infrequently occurring based on existing precedents or procedures
- Impacts the quality of own work and its contribution to the team
- Uses communication skills to regularly exchange information
Education: Technical Diploma
Years of Experience: 4 - 7 Years
Relocation Eligible: No
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.