- Prioritizes daily store activities. May perform satellite receiving functions. May perform materials pick-up or drop-off at vendor sites (requiring the use of a van or truck).
- Investigates customer inquiries, cycle count discrepancies, and non-conformances. Performs cycle count to verify and maintain inventory. Locates, audits, and transfers kits or materials as required in preparation for shipment.
- Receives parts and updates inventory records or shortage reports; may perform transactions in Oracle, SAP, or other inventory systems. Verifies vendor delivery before accepting parts and/or inventory. May monitor, update and maintain shortage reports including review of work orders.
- Coordinates processing of non-conformances. Regulates and prepares material for delivery to the cleanroom environment.
- Under direction from management, prevents the accumulation of excess material. Moves stock as required. In a manufacturing environment, may replenish empty line-side bins and/or regulate material movement to the manufacturing floor.
- Reviews M.R.P. for the upcoming work order, project status, and W.I.P. Expedites receipt of materials from vendors/suppliers.
- Trains/certifies other Material Coordinators as required. Follows documented business processes. Under direction from supervisor, purges stock of excess and obsolete material. Takes action necessary to rework, transfer, or scrap these items.
- Operates powered industrial vehicles as assigned; may operate a pallet jack, electric pallet jack, and/or forklift. May drive a van or truck if necessary, or operate an overhead crane. Adheres to all safety standards and protocols; participates in addressing safety concerns.
- Has developed proficiency in a range of processes or procedures to carry out assigned tasks
- Has a basic understanding of how the team integrates with others
- May provide informal guidance and support to more junior team members
- Provides solutions to problems in situations that are atypical or infrequently occurring based on existing precedents or procedures
- Impacts the quality of own work and its contribution to the team
- Uses communication skills to regularly exchange information
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Years of Experience: 2 - 4 Years
Relocation Eligible: No
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.