- Determine project requirements, including scope, assembly sequences, and required methods and materials, according to blueprints, drawings, and written or verbal instructions.
- Layout, measure, and mark dimensions and reference lines on material, according to drawings or templates, using calculators, scribes, dividers, squares, and rulers.
- Drill and punch holes in metal, for screws, bolts, and rivets. Trim, file, grind, deburr, buff, and smooth surfaces, seams, and joints of assembled parts, using hand tools and portable power tools.
- Inspect individual parts, assemblies, and installations for conformance to specifications and building codes, using measuring instruments such as calipers, scales, and micrometers.
- Maintain equipment, making repairs and modifications when necessary.
- Run and effectively utilize CNC Laser, CNC Press Brake, Power Grainer
- Has developed skills to perform day-to-day activities
- Understands how the assigned duties relate to others in the team and how the team integrates with others
- Has no supervisory responsibilities
- Recognizes and solves typical problems that can occur in own work area without supervisory approval; evaluates and selects solutions from established options
- Impacts the quality of own work
- Uses communication skills for exchange of information
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Years of Experience: 1 - 2 Years
Relocation Eligible: No
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities