Has developed proficiency in a range of processes or procedures through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience. Completes a variety of atypical assignments, as needed. Works within defined processes and procedures or methodologies and may help determine the appropriate approach for new assignments. Completes work with a limited degree of supervision. Likely to act as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Prepares, measures, and operates systems for chemistries for tolling/mixing production of critical chemistries. Prepares chemicals for mixing, prepares the mixing systems for batch processes, and cleans systems. Evaluates performance of process system and report batch production.
- Assists and prepares chemical samples for metrology analysis and help/guide the work center team to optimize production, procedures, and conditions.
- Operates tolling systems to perform the mixing process, under limited supervision.
- Operate designated metrology systems for analysis/qualification pending on job assignment, identify all deviations from planned conditions, understands quality requirements and sample interactions to determine optimized condition.
- Records process conditions and qualification and production observations.
- Understand basic requirements for viscosity measurements and contamination assessments.
- Responsible for multiple metrology technology products. Perform routine maintenance procedures, and cleaning.
- Evaluates wafers and thin films. Prepares graphs and tables summarizing results.
- Interface with requestors and SAP ordering systems, understands their detailed requirement and recipe of production, and communicate on results; helps tolling team monitoring in the production process (WIP) and maintaining throughput.
- Checks performance of process system. Orders equipment and supplies, and coordinates with vendors and purchasing as directed by manager.
- Perform routine shut down procedure. Identify problems, put the tool down, and call for service.
- Coordinates instrument repair and maintenance. Coordinates with engineering on excursions.
Education: Technical Diploma
Years of Experience: 2 - 4 Years
Travel: Yes, 10% of the Time
Relocation Eligible: No
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.