We are a fast-moving technology group with an ambitious mission inside Oracle – to fundamentally invert the man-machine equation for building, managing, and integration Oracle’s cloud services. We are building state-of-the-art capabilities; engineering systems; support tools and automation instrumentation that will fundamentally revolutionize how 20K developers develop services and how these services are managed, monitored, provisioned, integrated, and measured. We are building the platform that will form the foundation of all of the manageability instrumentation for Oracle’s Cloud applications and services.
We are looking for a proven, seasoned engineer with a track record of identifying and delivering systematic improvements that enhance the customer experience. You will support the organization responsible for driving increasing availability of the IaaS services supporting Oracle’s portfolio of SaaS products.
About the Role:
This role works as a member of the team, partnering with Technical Product Managers, technical SMEs, and business leaders to deliver a high level of cloud services available for the Oracle SaaS business. This team deep dives into complex process areas across systems to recommend improvements, and promote best practices, to increase system availability across the IaaS fleet. Using your extensive experience and head for operational excellence, you will partner with teams across the SaaS and IaaS organizations to deliver, and an improved customer experience.
This is a senior-level role with interaction at the executive level.
- Evaluate architectural models and perform/drive in-depth analysis of systems, data flow processes, and KPIs/metrics about the current state of IaaS systems
- Develop an understanding of processes, data flows, telemetry, and team approaches to come up with strategies for driving operational improvements
- Collaborate and/or lead the development and maintenance of metrics and KPIs that speak to the operational health of services that support the SaaS cloud platform
- Drive new ways to manage, monitor, provision, integrate and measure SaaS services performance on cloud infrastructure
- Develop automation around quantifying operational activities and analytics instrumentation.
- Articulate the findings and supporting data with technical and non-technical audiences and Executive leaders
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent professional experience
- 10+ years experience in the field of compute/systems performance, including in large-scale, distributed cloud environments
- 5+ years of experience supporting the development and/or operations of a cloud environment, or technical background that enables you to understand cloud infrastructure (server/storage/network/cloud orchestration)
- Demonstrated experience with troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and managing the identification and implementation of identified preventive measures
- Significant experience with Linux-based systems including kernel-level troubleshooting, large-scale storage systems, and distributed computing environments in a cloud-infrastructure environment
- Demonstrated experience working directly with business leaders to identify and translate business requirements into technical and functional requirements
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Familiar with data visualization best practices. Experience designing, developing, troubleshooting, and maintaining visualizations and reports
- Experience with object-oriented and/or functional programming languages, such as Python or Java
- Experience with SQL/variants and large-scale metric/time-series data processing
- Requires strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to synthesize complex elements into crisp and robust stories for audiences of variable technical levels
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.