Nothing speaks louder than a happy customer! Oracle celebrates customer successes through the continual promotion of customer stories throughout the Oracle ecosystem. Powering these efforts is the Customer Marketing & Measurement organization that amplifies the customer voice into everything we do. This is enabled through a suite of referencing, advocacy, and awards programs that capture, curate, and promote customer stories and the individuals sharing their successes. These stories support sales, marketing, and development efforts by influencing prospects and analysts, accelerating sales cycles, and enhancing social and brand capital.
We’re looking for a Customer Marketing Business Analyst to help us continually automate and improve service delivery across the customer story supply chain. The ideal candidate will possess strong expertise in marketing operations, process design, system integration, and team building. This includes best practices in reference management automation and surrounding technologies along with the ability to drive a culture of continuous innovation focused on shared success. The role will facilitate a best-in-class referencing program built on Oracle technology that empowers employees, inspires customers, and accelerates growth.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Capture and communicate functional and technical requirements supporting end-to-end customer referencing processes, focusing on integration and automation to scale
- Document, define, and normalize process flows and system architectures across end-to-end Referencing processes, including recruitment, fulfillment, and content generation
- Lead stakeholder onboarding efforts and partner with their teams to ensure successful and measurable adoption of new systems and tools
- Analyze program data, usage data, and behavioral patterns to identify insights impacting adoption and process efficiency
- Provide data to maintain an executive dashboard to track and report KPIs around pipeline management, reference engagement, system utilization, and asset consumption
- Define rule sets and permissions impacting user access and system architecture to preserve security and data integrity while facilitating self-service use
- Lead end-user onboarding and enablement initiatives to ease change management and accelerate the adoption of new processes and systems
- Integrate data and processes from multiple Marketing programs into the supply of the corporate reference chain process and associated systems
- Communicate results and user needs to stakeholders and define recommendations to continue normalizing processes, expanding automation, and increasing impact
Skills and Experience
This role supports a broad global stakeholder network and requires skillsets critical to the success of this position:
- Minimum of five-plus (5+) years of marketing experience
- Strong grasp of agile development methodologies and global process ownership
- Proven ability to generate results through virtual collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Expertise in marketing operations and developing and executing marketing strategies
- Keen awareness and sensitivity to cultural differences and organizational structures
- Superior planning, organization, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and influencing skills
As part of Oracle's standard employment process, candidates will undergo a complete background check prior to an offer being extended. These background checks are conducted by a third-party firm at no charge to the applicant and include prior employment verification, education verification, social security trace, criminal background check, and motor vehicle records (where required for position). Oracle Supports Workforce Diversity.
With more than 420,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe, Oracle offers an optimized and fully integrated stack of business hardware and software systems. Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center–from servers and storage, to database and middleware, through applications.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Responsible for driving the customer marketing strategy by defining, building, and executing programs that deliver a steady stream of well-targeted customer reference assets and activities to support awareness, demand generation, and sales as well as connecting them with the right advisory initiatives and inviting and connecting them with the appropriate peer groups.
- Define and build programs, and execute a detailed plan that delivers a steady stream of customer success stories and references to support awareness, demand generation, and sales cycles.
- Advocate on behalf of Oracle customers by connecting and enrolling them in appropriate advocate program elements and take a team-based approach to keep customers engaged with Oracle.
- The success of this role means higher customer satisfaction, retention, and expansion of Oracle's business.
- Manage relationships with customer stakeholders to ensure they are leveraging our solution to achieve maximum business value.
- Acquire deep knowledge of our customer base, existing customer story content, mine and use that content to increase its effectiveness, and manage that content to increase usability and visibility.
- Understand and support the needs of internal and external stakeholders, and communicate their needs.
- Connect them with the right advisory initiatives and invite and connect them with the appropriate peer groups.
- Match sales reference requests to appropriate references in a consultative model.
- Manage relationship with accounts to speak to press and analysts, take sales reference calls, and participate in marketing activities (case studies, awards, videos, reference forums, speaking opportunities)
-Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment.
- May have a project lead role.
- 5+ years related experience.
- Moderate technical and strategic understanding of Technology, Applications, and Industry solutions being marketed.
- Sales and Marketing experience in the IT industry.
- E-business + Internet practical know-how.
- Experience with communities a plus.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.