Oracle SaaS Operations team provides 24/7 technical assistance for managing the RightNow Production application platforms. We are looking for a candidate with strong Python Programming skills Required over 6 years of experience in different skills - Strong Python programming - Linux OS, scripting, and Administration - Networking - Automation
Job Description The candidate will help to manage the Production and Pre-production
platforms during IDC and US hours and help other teams in the
resolution of incidents impacting services (HW, OS, Application) Candidate will Design, develop and deploy tools and contribute to
maintain and tunning the existing one.Assist and mentor other members
of the team to strenght their technical skills.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Work with Oracle's world-class technology to develop, implement, and support Oracle's global infrastructure.
- As a member of the IT organization, assist with the analysis of existing complex programs and formulate logic for new complex internal systems.
- Prepare flowcharting, perform coding, and test/debug programs.
- Develop conversion and system implementation plans.
- Recommend changes to development, maintenance, and system standards.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in the area of specialization. BS or equivalent experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems.