Rocky Mountain Bank is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance-driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"™
Under occasional supervision, the Regional HR Coordinator is responsible for supporting assigned Regional HRBPs in the day to day HR administrative functions. Successful execution of these functions and partnership with the Regional HRBP will enable the Banks/Affiliates to achieve their goals.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide excellent support to the Regional HR Business Partners (Regional HRBP) and their Member Banks with tasks such as coordination, data entry, processing in the HRIS, and coordinating initiatives (examples performance management and goal setting tracking, etc).
2. Provide meeting logistics and calendar support to Regional HRBP.
3. Research questions and interpret policies as requested by the Regional HRBP.
4. Process improvement! If it can be better, make it better.
5. Handle day to day HR data transactions for timely submission.
6. Under the direction of the Regional HRBP Develop and manage communications regarding organizational structure changes, employment-related news, and HR-related programs and policies.
7. Responsible for report generation to include, but not limited to employee termination reports, open requisition report, time to fill, etc.
8. Conducts research analysis and reporting in addition to daily tasks as requested
9. Reviews the awaiting tasks report in Workday and sends HR reminders to managers
10. Coordinates employee data changes in Workday to include: internal transfers, terminations, salary, location and manager changes, etc.
11. Assist Regional HRBP with new hire orientation preparation
12. Sends candidate pre-and-post adverse action letters
13. Coordinates the I-9 and E-verify process
14. Administer Tuition Reimbursement – based on market
15. Code and process invoices for the region
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelor's degree (BA or BS)
2. 3-5 years of administrative support experience, preferably in a human resources department.
3. Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
4. General knowledge of state and federal laws/regulations related to employment and general personnel practices preferred
5. High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
6. Experience HRIS systems, Workday preferred
7. Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving skills
8. Proven ability to multitask in an environment with competing priorities
9. Ability to operate independently while working in a matrix environment
10. Strong, professional, and effective verbal and written communication skills
11. Self-motivated with critical attention to detail and deadlines
12. Ability to adapt well to change in direction and priority in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
1. PHR/SHRM CP a plus