We are looking for an experienced payroll specialist to join our accounting services team. As a part of our team, you will primarily provide payroll services, to a variety of clients. You will also assist with a full range of bookkeeping and accounting tasks. We are a full-service CPA firm and provide full scope accounting and bookkeeping.
Salary and Benefits: Commensurate with experience.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Excellent time management, analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
• Professionalism, dependability, accuracy, and attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage workload efficiently with minimal supervision to deliver multiple assignments accurately and timely
• A thorough understanding of payroll law, payroll tax reporting, and payroll processing.
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients and team members
• Process payroll and prepare payroll quarterly and year-end reports
• Assist with bookkeeping services which include processing, analyzing, and tracking disbursements, expenses, cash receipts or revenue transactions, and other general ledger transactions
• Accounting services which include reconciliations of general ledger accounts and period-end financial reports
Skills and Experience Preferred:
• Payroll processing experience
• Payroll tax law knowledge
• Payroll tax reporting
• QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online experience
• Paid vacation and sick leave
• Paid holidays and Friday afternoons off in the summer
• Flexible work environment focused on team culture and work-life balance
• Professional dues and continuing education
• Health insurance
• Life and disability insurance