LumenAd is looking for an experienced product manager to oversee and direct the product development process. This role will help create a roadmap, strategy, and vision for LumenAd’s software. More specifically, they will work with the scrum team responsible for ensuring users can seamlessly configure and organize their advertising data for use across the system. They will work with multiple stakeholders and influencers to prioritize opinions and requests in order to solidify feature requirements and expectations. This candidate will also collaborate with SMEs, designers, and engineers to ensure features are delivered successfully to end-users and clients.
The Product Manager will have an understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies and will oversee documentation and testing during the product release process.
- Define product features for the rules and configuration team by interpreting customer feedback, observing market trends, and balancing technical enhancements.
- Lead the product team effort with regards to features sets related to KPI tracking, goal setting, event management, invoicing, and more.
- Initiate market research studies to determine business direction
- Collect user feedback from internal teams and external clients to manage with feature prioritization
- Track features and milestones
- Collaborate with the product team to ensure all new features meet acceptance criteria, translating insights into clear user stories for implementations
- Work within Agile to move features from kickoff to completion and manage iteration cycles
- Understand and document user needs by gathering interviews, competitor analysis, user surveys, site analytics, and workflow analysis
- Help respond to and troubleshoot relevant support tickets
- Document business requirements for all products
- Other duties as needed to evolve this position
- Born collaborator with empathy and the ability to work across functional departments, vendors, and customers.
- Knowledge of the market and understanding of competitor products
- Strong project management, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Solid technical grasp of how the modern web and services function
- Alignment with LumenAd’s core values:
- Be inclusive
- Challenge yourself, and others
- Be radically transparent
- Iterate to success. fast.
- Have an impact.
Skills and Requirements
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Familiarity with Agile software development and tools
- Demonstrated success defining and launching products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Experience at an advertising technology company is a plus
LumenAd is an enterprise advertising management solution that measures the return on ad spend of every investment across the digital ecosystem. Built within a proven framework for unifying programmatic, direct, search, and social data, LumenAd centralizes every ad buy into one intuitive hub. Marketers can architect campaigns, connect to any data source, monitor performance in real-time, and quickly craft insightful reports.