Responsible for ensuring that quality customer service is provided to all First Interstate Bank departments/branches requiring enterprise platform or end-user support.
Has the responsibility for all the activities associated with the identification, prioritization, and resolution of problems with all enterprise platform software and infrastructure applications.
Leads staff and ensures that all assigned applications/software used by FIB is operational during defined business hours.
Ensures that all related service requests, as well as incidents/problems, are properly documented in our service management system.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following; other duties may be assigned.
Supervision, leadership, and management of the UCC team. Recruiting, hiring, training, evaluation, and mentoring of staff to ensure positive employee development.
Institute strong governance to lead and direct the UCC group with standard processes and workflows. Ensure that existing procedures are followed and that all procedures are documented in accordance with ITIO guidelines. Drive innovation towards ITIO values and effectiveness.
Interface directly with lines of business to ensure UCC platforms are meeting their goals and objectives.
Communicates and provides regular reporting and updates to the IT Data/Telecom manager.
Develop, measure, and report UCC performance metrics.
Being a self-motivated individual who can work on their own as well as integrate with a team in a variety of situations.
Work with staff to create viable project plans for system deployment and/or upgrades that will positively impact end-users and enable FIB's business strategy. When required, coordinate ITIO projects/resources with the project management office (PMO). Ensure all project deliverables, budgets, and timelines are met.
Work closely with all areas of FIB included lines of business and ITIO.
Required to stay abreast of technology needs and regulations of applications & systems used by FIB.
Perform scheduled maintenance, upgrades, and patches to assigned applications and systems.
May be required to work after hours and weekends to accomplish work tasks.
Leadership focus on the continual improvement of our team members and the services we provide.
Coordinates training and orientation to equip employees with skills needed to perform their duties.
Ensures communication systems are available and updated to service the enterprise.
Organizes support, troubleshooting, and repair for communications equipment and systems.
Monitors, identifies and executes process improvements to meet current and future user demands.
Establishes relationships with technology and component vendors.
Develops and maintains emergency plans to address equipment, power, or process failure to ensure the preservation of technology and services.
Has a thorough understanding of available technology and researches to learn about innovative solutions and new releases.
Conducts job performance reviews, conducts regular one-on-one meetings and participates in morning huddles.
Leads and supervises on-site, remote, and temporary employee resources.
Provides support of client contact center communications systems.
Experience with the ITIL framework and incident management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in related field and experience in IT management and/or team leadership or equivalent work experience.
- Strong knowledge of Avaya, Cisco, Skype, and unified communications/telephony platforms and supporting technologies. Including Unified Contact Center Express.
- Strong knowledge of contact centers and contact center system management.
- Strong networking knowledge with a focus on communication technologies and protocols. Knowledge of PSTN, SIP, VOIP. QoS.
OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Must be able to work with limited supervision
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Ability to solve complex problems independently
- Must be a self-starter
- Must be able to implement new products and services without established guidelines.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk. The employee frequently is required to stand; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is moderate.