This team delivers technical and operational support, back-end processing, account set-up, on-going maintenance, and customer consultation for the Bank’s Treasury clients and their branch representatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following; other duties may be assigned.
Provide technical and operational support for customers and branch personnel for the Bank’s Treasury products (Online Banking, ACH/Wires, Merchant Remote Deposit, Positive Pay, etc.).
Follow through in all aspects of the customer relationship from set-up to completion; maintenance; daily processing of ACH, Positive Pay, and Remote Deposit transactions; and ongoing support related to those products.
Daily processing and onboarding of incoming customer agreements, applications, maintenance forms, etc.
Daily balancing of ACH files in processing windows, controlled disbursement accounts, etc.
Ability to assess customer needs and provide solutions to meet those needs.
Must work closely and cooperatively with Treasury and branch personnel regarding questions related to Treasury products and transaction processing.
Respond timely to calls and correspondence from clients regarding Treasury products, ACH Origination, and Positive Pay or Remote Deposit processing inquiries.
Handle internal and external customer service calls and messages received through various channels.
Cooperate with, participate in, and support the adherence to all internal policies, procedures, training, and practices in support of the Bank’s compliance with all regulatory requirements, particularly those related to job-specific duties.
Must have proven team-oriented skills that demonstrate a commitment to the success of the First Interstate Bank strategic initiatives.
Support the development and implementation of new products, processes, and procedures.
Assist with special projects, upgrades, and conversions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) and two (2) or more years’ experience and/or training required; or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Sales and business development experience and knowledge of First Interstate Bank’s network and delivery systems desired.
OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Proven experience delivering an exemplary level of customer service in a professional environment. Proven ability to assess customer needs.
-Strong computer and technical skills required. Must possess advanced Microsoft Office knowledge and experience.
- Must possess exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to interact as a member of a team and to multitask in a fast-paced environment required.
- Must be flexible; a self-starter, possess strong problem-solving abilities; strong financial acumen, and sound judgment.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, contracts, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, presentation, and training skills.
- Extensive understanding of business and financial fundamentals, intermediate accounting skills with a mathematical aptitude, and computer spreadsheet skills.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and /or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.