- This manager position will lead a small team of MES global product managers and solution managers in our Automation Software portfolio.
- You will have the responsibility for setting the vision and direction of Applied’s MES product line.
- A successful candidate is required to have 7 years or greater marketing MES to discrete manufacturing industries.
- Experience in building business and strong business acumen is required.
- You will have the responsibility to justify and acquire budgets for marketing activities and engineering investment.
- You will need to deeply understand MES requirements & their use cases, have a strong understanding of competitors in this domain, and an understanding of how an MES brings value to manufacturing.
- Experience in competitive analysis and strategy generation is a huge plus.
- Management experience is a must. Experience in product promotion, data gathering, presenting, web content generation will be key considerations for this position.
- An understanding of the entire CIM solution landscape and/or capability knowledge of with FactoryWorks, PROMIS, and/or FAB300 is a plus.
*This position is 100% remote and can be located anywhere in the US or Canada*
MUST HAVE a minimum of 7 years marketing MES in discrete manufacturing
Knowledge of competitors and their strengths and weakness
Experience in communicating the value propositions for these offerings
Strong understanding of factory KPIs and practical experience driving their improvement
Able to work in cross-functional teams
Skilled in critical thinking and problem solving
Strong communication skills
Strong presentation development skills
Strong negotiation skills
International and domestic travel required
MBA or equivalent experience
POSITION CAN BE LOCATED ANYWHERE IN THE US
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience: 10 - 15 Years
Travel: Yes, 20% of the Time
Relocation Eligible: No
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.