- Performs inspection of purchased parts, materials, components, and/or equipment. Confirm accuracy and follow inspection methods of manufactured parts.
- Assists in determining methods, sequences, and procedures used for inspection. And will perform basic inspections.
- Utilizes drawings, specifications, and sketches, adapting inspection measuring devices and procedures when necessary. Read and interpret basic technical drawings and specification requirements.
- Collaborate with Cross-Functional Teams to resolve quality issues
- Populate standard reports, test results, and quality problems.
- Conduct Intermediate Problem Solving to identify root causes and solutions.
- Use basic precision measuring inspection tooling, gauges, and equipment.
- Assists in determining, audit methods, sequences, and procedures used for inspection. In addition, perform basic audits.
- Has developed analytical skills and application of scientific methods to perform a variety of activities
- Has a good understanding of how the team integrates with others
- Has no supervisory responsibilities
- Recognizes and solves typical problems that can occur in own work area without supervisory approval; evaluates and selects solutions from established operating procedures and/or scientific methods
- Impacts the quality of own work
- Uses communication skills to exchange information
Education: Technical Diploma
Years of Experience: 2 - 4 Years
Relocation Eligible: No
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.