- Problem identification and troubleshooting a variety of difficult mechanical problems with limited supervision
- Define, coordinate, perform, and document engineering test reports with limited supervision
- Develop, design, or modify mechanical engineering layouts/schematics and/or detailed drawings/specifications of the difficult scope
- Perform engineering analysis of a difficult scope with limited supervision
- Technically lead and/or execute engineering projects, including the development of key suppliers. Generate mechanical product specifications.
- May be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of custom mechanical tooling, fixturing, and associated processes to enable the handling, assembly, and/or disassembly of parts, components, sub-assemblies, and final assemblies throughout the product life cycle. Establishes standards across all operational processes
- Specify and review engineering documentation
- Implements concepts for a variety of complex product issues and mechanical solutions
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience: 4 - 7 Years
Travel: Yes, 10% of the Time
Relocation Eligible: Yes
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.