Zoot Enterprises is hiring for a Network Administrator on our IT Infrastructure team in Billings, Montana. The Network Administrator position is responsible for the setup, decommission, configuration, and day-to-day support of internal and/or external networks. Organizes, installs and maintains Zoot’s computer systems, including local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), network segments, intranets, and other data communication systems and the security configurations related to the network devices and configuration.
The IT Operations group within Zoot is responsible for designing, constructing, and maintaining the foundational information technology systems employed by the company to do business. This includes all aspects of the live hosting environment for our proprietary software as well as the desktop environments in use for each employee. The IT Infrastructure group within Zoot is responsible for designing, constructing, and maintaining the core infrastructure and core software for Zoot solutions.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist with evaluating and recommending IT solutions, products, and services.
- Work with other personnel/departments to analyze hardware requirements and alternatives and make acquisition recommendations.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Maintain and administer deployment standards for network builds, updates, and patch management.
- Installs new software releases and system upgrades, evaluates and installs patches, and resolves software-related problems.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other system problems, and replace defective components when necessary.
- Perform routine maintenance and backups as necessary on servers.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of computer systems.
- Provide technical support, training, and documentation to the Information Technology team and auxiliary departments.
- Respond to requests to assist in critical problem resolution, including after-hours support needs.
- Utilize ticketing system to track defects and requested enhancements.
- Use Change Management/Release Management processes to develop and deploy code and/or functionality to the production environment.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement hardware and software replacements or upgrades.
- Participate in scheduled monthly maintenance windows.
- Track billable time per client project on a client project on a monthly basis.
- Compliance with and knowledge of Zoot’s Policies and Procedures, Code of Business Conduct, and Employee Agreement.
- Achieve a service-focused culture with an emphasis on delivering on-time, high-quality products and services to internal and external customers.
- Other duties as assigned – it is understood that this list of major duties and responsibilities is not an inclusive list and that other duties and responsibilities, which may include helping others in the same or different departments, may be assigned by supervision.
Education, Training, and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or closely related field
- 3+ years of professional work experience in an IT Network Administration role
- All positions at Zoot require the ability to move about inside an office environment which includes the operation of computers and other office productivity machinery and frequently communicates with other employees, clients, vendors, and visitors.
- This position specifically requires long periods of sitting at a computer workstation.
- This position will take place primarily in an office setting.
- This position will require travel 10% of the time.
- The Network Administrator position is fast-paced and ever-changing and requires regular management of changing priorities.
- Occasional nighttime and weekend work is required within this position.
Zoot Benefits Include
- Proudly based in beautiful Bozeman, Montana
- Casual Attire
- Bring Your Well Behaved Dog
- On-site Child Care Center
- Flexible Work Schedule
- On-site Cafeteria
- Espresso & Snack Bar
- On-site Fitness Center & Fitness Classes
- Private Disc Golf Course
- Underground Parking
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, & Holidays
- 401(k) with Generous Company match
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Fun Committee and Family Friendly Events
- Wellness Committee dedicated to Health, Fitness, & Nutrition
For over 25 years, Zoot Enterprises has been a global provider of advanced origination, acquisition, and decision management solutions. Our customer-centric tools and services enable Zoot's clients to add value and differentiation while providing nimble, scalable solutions for specific business objectives. A leader in the fintech industry, Zoot provides a cloud-based secure processing environment that delivers millisecond real-time decisions, accessing hundreds of cutting-edge data sources to help reduce risk and increase conversions.
Zoot Enterprises, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such, affirms the right of every person to participate in all aspects of employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or accommodation to apply for this posted position, contact our Human Resources Department via phone at 406-586-5050 or e-mail at email@example.com.