Software company looking for a motivated and detail-oriented person to convert procedures and project documentation into our SmartProcedures digital format.
- Convert documents from various formats into our software
- Validate the accuracy of the converted documents
- Record details of the converted documents in tracking spreadsheets
- Follow established guidelines for document conversion
- Work closely with the Conversion Team Leader to resolve complex issues
- Drive all issues to successful and timely completion
- Data validation and content check
- Must be responsible and a team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong MS Word skills required
- Excellent communication, listening, and analytical (problem-solving) skills
- Experience with computers and basic software skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet aggressive deadlines
- Organized, reliable, and dedicated
- Must have at least a high school diploma
- Beginner to Intermediate HTML skills
- Status: Full Time, Non-Exempt
- Salary: $21,000 - $32,000 annually
- Holidays, Accrued Vacation & Sick Days, 401k Matching, Health, Dental, Vision, Life & AD&D Insurance
ATR guarantees equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, or disability.
ATR offers competitive compensation packages, scaled to the experience level of the candidate, which will include variable sales compensation. Employee benefits include medical, dental, and retirement programs.