Crowley Fleck PLLP is a premier regional law firm with eleven offices located throughout Montana, North Dakota, and Wyoming.
Our Missoula, Montana office is currently seeking a full-time Receptionist.
The Receptionist works closely with attorneys and legal professionals providing general office support and is often the first point of contact for visitors to the firm. This position is responsible for performing a variety of administrative and clerical support tasks including:
- Answering, screening, and directing phone calls using a multi-line telephone system; taking messages; providing accurate information in response to internal and external inquiries.
- Greeting clients, visitors, and guests; determining the purpose of each person’s visit and directing or escorting him or her to the appropriate location.
- Performing administrative support tasks including, but not limited to, scheduling conference rooms and maintaining schedules.
- Performing clerical tasks such as handling mail, filing, copying, scanning, faxing, word processing, running errands, and restocking supplies.
- May also provide legal administrative support to attorneys as needed.
The firm offers a competitive wage and a comprehensive benefits package.
Successful candidates must have the following:
- Ability to read, comprehend, and follow written and verbal instructions
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong technical skills and competency in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Multitasking and time management skills, with the ability to adapt to shifting priorities
- Be professional in appearance and attitude
- High school diploma or equivalent, required
- Valid driver's license, required
- Must have a fully insured reliable source of transportation
This job posting is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.