WHY WORK WITH EDULOG?
Work with talented, interesting, and fun co-workers in a growing and dynamic company! EDULOG offers exciting opportunities to enhance your career in a custom software company. You will join teams that improve student transportation systems across the U.S. and internationally, most specifically by partnering with new and long-term customers whose relationships are key to EDULOG’s success. If you are looking for a dynamic company in which to expand your knowledge and experience professional growth, consider EDULOG for a collaborative atmosphere where quality customer attention and your efforts are appreciated.
POSITION SUMMARY & OBJECTIVE
Trainers operate in a team and are responsible for each aspect of internal and external training. This includes client consultation, conducting training needs analysis, and developing measurable objectives aligned with product development. EDULOG trainers champion a unique proprietary suite of software products and report to the company headquarters, location for the Training Manager and Client Services division. All Trainers are core contributors to the direct success of Education Logistics’ Operations.
• Collaborate with colleagues, department heads, and product/program managers in order to design and improve training materials
• Conduct instructor-led and student-centric training with current and new Edulog clients, both remotely and face-to-face (on-site)at business locations
• Conduct regular needs analysis pertaining to training and development
• Collaborate with software Implementation, Sales, and Customer Experience teams for training initiatives at headquarters and conferences
• Recommend, learn and deliver effective instructional methods & technologies aimed at bringing the content to life for a variety of adult learners
• Respond to client software issues and trouble-shoot or refer basic software conflicts or technical problems to support teams
• Approximately 25% travel to various U.S. cities and client locations and reporting and submitting corresponding expense receipts
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Training, instructional design, communications, education, or related bachelor’s degree
• 1+ year training experience or related work experience equivalency
• Experience with Learning Management Systems
• Proficiency using Adobe Captivate, Microsoft Office Suite, and/or other instructional design and development applications
• Experience conducting needs analysis, project management, and course development
• Training delivery skills including document production and use of video, web-based, and in-person presentations.
• Articulate and accurate written communication skills
• Professional, welcoming, and friendly interpersonal communication that connects with a diverse range of clientele including remote customers, in-house management, and staff
• A coachable attitude with an ability to learn quickly and master/teach new training concepts
• Valid driver’s license, criminal record clearance, and clear driving record during past five years required for in-state and regional travel.
TO APPLY: Visit our website at https://www.edulog.com/employment/ to complete an application, and submit your cover letter and resume.