Lumenad is seeking a Marketing Designer to join our marketing team to manage, implement, and continue to define our visual brand and identity across our communication channels. We are a growing B2B SaaS company, and we need a key player to make sure we always put our best brand forward!
The Marketing Designer is responsible for the visual representation of the Lumenad brand, bringing marketing ideas from ideation to execution; in other words, ‘to life.’ You will own oversight and management of campaigns designed to visually, verbally, and tactically attract Lumenad customers and prospects. You’ll get to use your creative powers on how the marketplace interacts with and gets to know our company through a wide array of strategic marketing programs.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you'll be charged with the management of marketing design projects that aim to drive greater awareness and engagement among customers and prospects for our software and services offerings. This is a highly cross-functional role where you will work closely with leaders across sales, media services, client services, product, marketing, and the executive team.
Please note: all candidates are asked to submit a portfolio of relevant design work.
- You’ve designed for B2B audiences before: you naturally understand the way to connect with professional audiences, balancing eye-catching style with clarity and directness of message.
- You are a visual storyteller: you can turn other people’s ideas into compelling images and graphics that help drive our stories home, from client collateral to company kickoffs to board presentations.
- You like to work in a team setting, celebrating collective wins and achievements.
- Translate marketing activities into visual materials that promote the Lumenad brand.
- Actively participate in brainstorming, planning, and campaign execution to ensure marketing design is on-message and appropriate for the target audience.
- Produce consistent, “on brand” visual assets across digital channels including website, email, video, webinars/virtual events, ads, blog, podcast, landing pages, social media, and marketing sites.
- Owning the final ‘cut’ of all marketing collateral efforts, from single outputs like one-sheets to broader efforts like media kits, sales playbooks, and the company website and its landing and social media pages.
- Design effective, visually compelling presentations for audiences including prospects, customers, leadership, and investors.
- Design and layout of eBooks, white papers, and case studies.
- Organize multiple projects while delivering against timelines and managing expectations.
- Overseeing the creative effort for all marketing materials including outside resources when necessary.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to project Lumenad’s growing body of thought leadership content across social media and other relevant platforms.
- And other duties as needed to evolve this position.
- 4+ years design experience, minimum 2 years in B2B environment (company or agency side).
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite skills: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Experience with G-Suite programs (Google Docs, Slides, and Sheets).
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with WordPress CMS.
- B2B video production preferred but not required.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- 2+ years experience using marketing automation tools to design landing pages, emails, etc. (Pardot experience a plus).
- Current knowledge of graphic design technology and best practices.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Creative problem solver: you are good at anticipating challenges before they arise.
- Quick learner with a passion for technology, software, and data. Familiarity with the digital advertising ecosystem is a plus.
- Regularly go above and beyond to exceed expectations and goals.
- Innovative mindset with a passion for bringing forth new ideas and process improvements.
- A high degree of personal accountability, diligence, and proactivity.
- You have the ability to give and receive direction and constructive criticism.
- Alignment with Lumenad’s Core Values:
- Be inclusive
- Challenge yourself and others
- Be radically transparent
- Iterate to success, fast
- Have an impact
- BA/BS required from a 4-year university.
Founded in 2014, Lumenad is a software company whose technology enables marketers to be more agile, strategic, and transparent with how they manage media spend. We call it Advertising Intelligence software; It uses a method validated by industry experts that streamlines ad data organization, standardization, and insights. As a result, marketers can access and fully understand historical, current, and future views of ad campaigns. With Advertising Intelligence, you can act on insights to more smartly manage media spend.