At Figure, we’re on a mission to transform financial services through blockchain, bringing speed, efficiency, and savings to both consumers and institutions.
Accomplishing this kind of transformation requires building really big things. And we understand that building big requires a creative, team-oriented, and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best work. The Figure team is comprised of incredibly driven, innovative, collaborative, and curious people who love architecting and building from scratch. Everyone at the company is encouraged to be an individual contributor but also a team collaborator.
We value team members who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and will embrace our culture of innovation. Every day at Figure is a journey in continuous learning yet a daily focus on getting work done that makes a difference.
This is an opportunity to work with a team of proven leaders who have already created billions of dollars in value in the Fintech space. Join us!
About the Role
The Content Marketing Manager is responsible for shaping content marketing efforts across Figure’s DTC and B2B brands to drive measurable results. This role will have a focus on leading brand/product and social content while helping to strategize and create scalable content for product launches and integrated campaigns. Creativity combined with strategic thinking is a must!
We’re looking for someone who is flexible, focused, and can foster strong relationships, and earn a reputation as an expert content marketer and project leader. If you have stellar writing skills and an entrepreneurial mindset, this could be the perfect role for you!
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute on holistic content strategy to promote Figure brands and value props
- Ideate, research, and write a variety of content for owned channels (such as social, blogs, and website)
- Work cross-functionally to gather and distill content opportunities that entice users to take action
- Help refine Figure’s brand voice, tone, and a story that will be used to evangelize our mission
- Translate highly technical concepts into straightforward, persuasive, actionable content
- Tackle both brand and technical writing with a flexible, inspired, and creative mindset
- Work closely with design and performance marketing to create platform-specific content for all brands
- Own organic social strategy, prepare initiatives to support evergreen efforts and integrated launches
- Ensure clear narratives about values and technology in social industry-facing content
- Share social campaign results, learnings, and insights in ongoing reporting meetings
- Lead concurrent projects with fast-moving schedules (including reviews, proofreading, and legal approvals)
- Manage editorial calendars for multiple Figure brands and related subtasks
- Proofread and ensure legal compliance when delivering assets, in a smooth and timely manner
- Conceptualize copywriting opportunities, propose A/B testing and experiments for the website
- Measure initiatives with a focus on the application of learnings from search keyword reports
- Escalate issues when necessary, optimize end-to-end plans, identify areas of opportunity
- Knowledge of SEO efforts by infusing keywords into web content while balancing consumer-centricity
- Continually audit competitor content for inspiration
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience as a Content Marketing Manager, preferably with both DTC and B2B experience
- Understanding of basic Social Media, UI/UX/SEO content marketing principles
- Familiarity with the finance industry and technical verbiage
- A proactive, detail-oriented, organized approach
- Experience in reporting platforms like Google Analytics and Tableau preferred
Benefits To You
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Firm-wide performance-based bonus
- Competitive stock options package as an early member of the team
- A flexible paid time off and vacation policy
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance
- Company FSA, 401k, commuter benefits
- And much more to come!
Depending on your residential location certain laws might regulate the way Figure manages applicant data. By submitting your application, you are agreeing and acknowledging that you have read and understood the above notice.
Figure will not sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.