At Figure, we’re on a mission to transform financial services through blockchain, bringing speed, efficiency, and savings to both consumers and institutions.
Accomplishing this kind of transformation requires building really big things. And we understand that building big requires a creative, team-oriented, and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best work. The Figure team is comprised of incredibly driven, innovative, collaborative, and curious people who love architecting and building from scratch. Everyone at the company is encouraged to be an individual contributor but also a team collaborator.
We value team members who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and will embrace our culture of innovation. Every day at Figure is a journey in continuous learning yet a daily focus on getting work done that makes a difference.
This is an opportunity to work with a team of proven leaders who have already created billions of dollars in value in the Fintech space. Join us!
About the Role
As our Business Development and Investor Relations Analyst for Asset Management, you’ll provide leadership support to cross-functional teams in an efficient manner as we scale our Figure Asset Management (FAM) business unit. A driven, self-starter who is confident in taking responsibility and taking projects to completion with minimal guidance will be a success in this role. This role will engage, develop, and maintain positive interactions with current and prospective FAM investors as well as external service providers that assist in fundraising efforts on behalf of Figure while supporting the Asset Management team.
What You’ll Do
- Interact with current and potential clients as well as external service providers on behalf of the company
- Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties
- Identify potential business development opportunities and form relationships with prospective clients and external service providers
- Coordinate with the marketing team to drive lead generation
- Present qualified leads to FAM team and manage the scheduling of calls
- Provide feedback from prospective clients and external service providers on product offering
- Develop procedures for nurturing prospective clients
- Manage prospective client pipeline reporting and analytics
- Manage monthly performance reporting and collateral generation
- Conduct industry and competitor research and provide senior leadership with ongoing feedback
- Coordinate and communicate with cross-functional teams, including external service providers, to develop and implement a high quality, collaborative work environment
- Support the Director, Figure Asset Management with the development of operational plans; identifying priorities, timelines, and responsibilities.
- Follow best-practice project planning and status reporting standards
What We Look For
- BA/BS with 2+ years of relevant experience in business development and/or investor relations with a private fund, venture-backed company, and/or fintech
- Data focused individual who is confident and comfortable advising senior management on best business practices
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and practice independent judgment to plan, prioritize, and organize a diversified workload
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, high emotional intelligence, creative problem solving, and keen judgment
- Highly organized with a proven track record of meeting deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication to effectively and efficiently work cross-functionally
- Series 3 license helpful though not required.
Benefits To You
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Firm-wide performance-based bonus
- Competitive stock options package as an early member of the team
- A flexible paid time off and vacation policy
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance
- Company FSA, 401k, commuter benefits
- And much more to come!
Depending on your residential location certain laws might regulate the way Figure manages applicant data. By submitting your application, you are agreeing and acknowledging that you have read and understood the above notice.
Figure will not sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.