Cybersecurity Company Seeking Super Hero Office Administrator
Missoula-based cybersecurity company is seeking a superhero* office administrator to keep us on the path to success by completing essential day-to-day tasks. You will not get bored in our fast-paced work environment! Successful team members strive for excellence in their role and in their personal lives by meeting challenges with a can-do attitude, but also understand life balance and the importance of fun. Our office is located in the heart of downtown Missoula and we encourage our team to take advantage!
To learn more about how you may be able to fit into our team please see the responsibilities and requirements listed below. If you think you are our ideal candidate please email us your resume, letter of interest, and three references today!
· Provide administrative assistance to the executive team.
· Act as the first point of contact, including answering the door and phone.
· Receive and distribute mail and packages.
· Run office errands and make deliveries.
· Ensure office supply inventory is maintained.
· Be available to assist with travel arrangements.
· File business documents.
· Maintain employee-related policies and procedures and take the lead on updates/development
· Assist with employee onboarding, offboarding and hiring procedures
· Coordinate with vendors on behalf of LMG.
· Ensure physical facilities are maintained in a neat and orderly manner
· Take care of minor physical facility maintenance tasks, such as taking out the recycling, putting dishes away, and regularly cleaning out the refrigerator
· Plan or assist in the coordination of internal and LMG-hosted events.
· Coordinate birthday cards, work anniversaries, and other employee recognitions.
· Coordinate maintenance of physical facilities
· Assist with events/training projects.
· Assist with decluttering and cleaning
· Assist Finance Clerk with simple bookkeeping tasks and related errands
· Other responsibilities as needed.
· OUTSTANDING attention to detail
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proficient typist, preferred 50 WPM or more
· Team player
· Great attitude
· Professional presentation
· Ability to multi-task and keep track of multiple deadlines
· Experience with Apple devices a plus
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Regular physical presence in the office will be required.