Be part of a dream team that’s making a difference; where transformative technologies shape a smarter, safer, more sustainable world! LC Staffing is moving people forward with Applied Materials - Montana Operations in Kalispell. Click Here to learn more about Applied Materials and how they are helping to shape the future. This is your chance to start your career in the semiconductor manufacturing industry with a company that provides on the job training and educational opportunities!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Debur parts using hand tools including exacto knife.
- Fabricate all miscellaneous poly assemblies.
- Assists router operators to cut large panels, when needed.
- Fabricate all secondary and tertiary cabinets.
- Uses poly welding equipment to bond pieces together.
- Clamps and secures pieces while welding compound is fixing.
- Measures and cuts smaller pieces using hand and power tools.
- Operates table saw, drills etc.
- Helps to load finished pieces onto trucks and transport to main plant.
- Assist in training new personnel.
- Advanced performance requirements from Poly Fabricator Trainee.
- Ability to accurately read a tape measure.
- Demonstrate understanding of straight and square in relation to plastic welding and fabrication. Cabinet making, carpentry, woodworking, light welding or related experience.
- Basic math skills to including calculating measurements, adding fractions and decimals, and calculating material needed from engineering drawings.
- Ability to read simple to moderate drawings to gain dimensions and layout information.
- Demonstrated ability in use of plastic welding equipment to fabricate plastic welded assemblies.
- Requires use of common hand and/or power tools (table saw, hand router, jointer, deburring tools, etc...).
- Standing for 8 to 10 hours per day.
- Able to lift 50 pounds at shoulder level frequently and 100 pounds with assistance occasionally.
- Reaching away from body and at shoulder level, climb ladders, repetitive wrist motion, and squatting.
- Noise levels are high, and use of ear plugs 8 to 10 hours per day is required.
Special Requirements: General mechanical ability.
Shift: Mon-Thurs, 6:00 am - 4:30 pm
This opportunity has the potential to lead to a regular full-time job with Applied Materials; click here to learn more about their comprehensive benefits package.
For questions and answers, call or text Brittany in our LC Staffing Kalispell office at 406-752-0191.
As our top producing Manufacturing Recruiter at LC Staffing, Brittany understands searching for a job can be a highly emotional and vulnerable experience, which is why she is so passionate and successful at what she does. When Brittany is not at work, she loves spending time with her dog, Lizzy.