Zoot Enterprises is now accepting applications for a Corporate Administrator on the IT Corporate Administration Team. The IT Corporate Administrator position is responsible for reviewing, testing, installing, maintaining, and supporting all hardware and software configurations of operational applications used by each employee in their perspective job functions. The IT Corporate Administrator position is fast paced and ever changing and requires regular management of changing priorities.
The IT Organization within Zoot is responsible for designing, constructing and maintaining the foundational information technology systems employed by the company to do business. This includes all aspects of the live hosting environment for our proprietary software as well as the desktop environments in use for each employee.
This position will be located on-site in either our Bozeman, Montana Headquarters or our Billings, Montana office.
No Remote Work.
Essential Job Functions
- Administer Zoot's corporate network environment, including, but not limited to workstation applications, user management applications (e.g. Active Directory), business applications (e.g. Accounting), and communication applications (e.g. Email).
- Assist with evaluating and recommending IT solutions, products, and services.
- Work with other personnel/departments to analyze requirements and alternatives and make acquisition recommendations.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Maintain and administer deployment standards for OS builds, updates, and patch management.
- Install new software releases and system upgrades, evaluate and install patches, and resolve software related problems.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other system problems, and replace defective components when necessary.
- Perform routine maintenance and backups as necessary on servers.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of corporate computer systems.
- Provide technical support, training and documentation to the IT team and auxiliary departments.
- Respond to requests to assist in critical problem resolution, including after-hours support needs.
- Utilize ticketing system to track defects and requested enhancements
- Use Change Management and Release Management processes to make changes to the corporate and production environments.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement hardware and software replacements or upgrades; using automation where applicable.
- Participate in scheduled monthly maintenance windows.
- Track time on a basis that is required by accounting.
- Compliance with and knowledge of Zoot’s Policies and Procedures, Code of Business Conduct, and Employee Agreement.
- Achieve a service-focused culture with emphasis on delivering on-time, high-quality products and services to internal customers.
- Other duties as assigned – it is understood that this list of major duties and responsibilities is not an inclusive list and that other duties and responsibilities, which may include helping others in the same or different departments, may be assigned by supervision.
Education, Training, and ExperienceThis position requires:
☒ High School Diploma
☒ Bachelor Degree Computer Science or related field preferred
☒ Years of Experience At least three years of professional experience in a technology field
Or, an equal combination of education and experience. Physical Requirements
- All positions at Zoot require the ability to move about inside an office environment which includes the operation of computers and other office productivity machinery and frequently communicates with other employees, clients, vendors, and visitors.
- This position specifically requires long periods of sitting at a computer workstation.
- This position will take place primarily in an office setting.
- This position will require travel 0% of the time.
- The IT Corporate Administrator position is fast paced and ever changing and requires one to regularly manage changing priorities.
- Occasional on-call, nighttime and weekend work is required within this position.
Zoot Benefits Include:
- Proudly based in beautiful Bozeman & Billings, Montana.
- Casual Attire
- Bring Your Well Behaved Dog
- On-site Child Care Center
- Flexible Work Schedule
- On-site Cafeteria
- Espresso & Snack Bar
- On-site Fitness Center & Fitness Classes
- Private Disc Golf Course
- Underground Parking
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, & Holidays
- 401(k) with Generous Company match
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Fun Committee and Family Friendly Events
- Wellness Committee dedicated to Health, Fitness, & Nutrition
Zoot Enterprises is a global provider of advanced origination, acquisition and decision management solutions for financial institutions. We offer comprehensive and flexible platforms for specific business needs that include loan origination, fraud detection and prevention, data acquisition, and more.
For more than 30 years, we have launched solutions to market faster than the competition. Zoot has partnered with influential U.S. and international organizations including major financial institutions, retailers and payment providers to foster excellence in the financial services industry.
Based in beautiful Bozeman, MT, Zoot provides an engaging and committed culture that is passionate about our clients, our community and our people. With generous and comprehensive benefits, onsite child care, a dog-friendly office and more, Zoot can give you the “No Suits, Montana Roots” career you’ve been dreaming about.
Zoot Enterprises, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such, affirms the right of every person to participate in all aspects of employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for this posted position, contact our Human Resources Department via phone at 406-586-5050 or e-mail at email@example.com.