PayneWest is looking for a collaborative and team-oriented content and communications professional to work in coordination with our Employee Benefits colleagues. This individual will leverage their experience in communications and editing to create compelling and industry-leading content that will ultimately drive more sales and revenue to the Employee Benefits Department.
Our ideal candidate will be committed to growing their understanding of the ever changing employee benefits industry. They will be skilled at interacting with a wide variety of individuals and adept at developing and delivering high-quality written and digital communication materials.
At PayneWest, we will give you access to mentorship, training, resources, and development to ensure your success but you will need to supply the ambition. Our colleagues don’t stop short of excellence and are driven to do what’s best for their clients and colleagues.
What You'll Be Doing
- Cooperatively work with Employee Benefits teams and other internal departments to create various sales aids. Materials include sales welcome packets, employee benefits brochures and others as determined.
- Work with the Employee Benefits Department to create contemporary, client-engaging brochures and digital media pieces. These include intra websites, electronic newsletters and more.
- Provide meaningful and specific support to sales executives and client relations staff to further enhance new business and retention opportunities.
- Play an active role on the Employee Benefits team: maintain positive relationships with carrier partners and client relations colleagues.
- Assist and support cross functional projects as necessary.
Who We're Looking For
- You’re a content and communications guru. You’re a talented writer, editor and proofreader and able to effectively present concepts both visually and verbally. Plus, we would prefer that you have a Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent business-related experience) in Marketing, Business or Liberal Arts.
- You’re creative. You’re able to transform your creative ideas into meaningful content that compels your audience to take action.
- You DO sweat the small stuff. You’re thorough, detail-oriented and extremely organized.
- You’re tech savvy. You have experience working with various automation systems.
- You’re good with people, even on the tough days. Being a helpful colleague is just part of who you are, and you love making people happy.
- Team oriented. You maintain positive relationships with your colleagues—and you enjoy it.
- You’re that person everyone can depend on—to make deadlines and to be accurate and complete.
- You love to learn. You’re earnest about improving and pursuing professional development.
- You embrace our core values: accountability, balance, excellence, integrity and respect
A competitive compensation package, a potential for profit sharing and a benefits package that includes paid paternity/maternity leave, medical leave and paid time off to volunteer within the community. Also- we’re committed to a diverse workplace and a good work-life balance and offer a great career path with room for growth. We take pride in providing our colleagues with opportunities for career growth across all lines of business and function.