Lumenad is looking for a savvy, proven director of demand generation to join the team as we enter into the high-growth phase for the business.
You are a demand gen pro, with proven experience building dependable and predictable revenue programs for best-in-class SaaS companies, and you’re keen to join a fast-growing company.
As the Director of Demand Generation at Lumenad, you will help lead our business growth with high-performance inbound and outbound marketing programs directly tied to revenue goals. Reporting to the VP, Marketing and working closely with Marketing and sales team colleagues and senior leadership, you’ll lead pipeline creation for our high-growth business.
As for you - you’ve done this before, with a demonstrated track record of building and leading a Demand Generation operation that successfully developed a robust lead pipeline at a B2B SaaS technology company. You have a keen understanding of which channels and tactics perform and can achieve quick wins to aggressively reach your audience and build a lead pipeline. You make decisions based on data and communicate this effectively to your stakeholders so campaigns can pivot, evolve, and succeed. And you value collaboration, focus on improvement, and quantifiable results.
- Build, lead, and grow a high-performing demand generation effort that builds quality new business leads that convert to revenue
- Collaborate on, and execute, integrated growth marketing programs that create brand engagement, generate high-quality leads, and help those leads convert through the funnel to closed deals
- Create, define and measure key metrics and analytics across marketing campaigns to closely monitor conversion rates, measure success, and continuously optimize our marketing ROI
- Partner with our marketing team to optimize website performance for conversions and to ensure the content matches our buyer personas and target industries
- Report on weekly performance and learnings to the executive team and the broader organization
- In partnership with sales, create and execute our account-based marketing strategy. Ensure that our paid media, paid search, and paid social integrate well with our ABM campaigns
- Execute email marketing programs including newsletters, customer and prospect nurture programs and triggered emails
- Work closely with content marketing to execute, measure, and optimize our content marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with sales leadership and marketing to devise event strategies in support of pipeline goals
- Own website tracking, optimization & performance
- And other duties as needed to evolve this position
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years experience in Demand Generation at a growing B2B SaaS company.
- 3+ years experience using and running marketing automation systems
- Hands-on experience in building landing pages, forms, emails, workflows and CTAs
- 2+ years using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- 2+ years experience with Salesforce
- Current knowledge of Demand Gen best practices
- Understanding of cross-channel marketing
- Demonstrated track record of driving measurable revenue growth with Demand Gen efforts
- Demonstrated career progression
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Alignment with LumenAd’s core values:
- Be inclusive
- Challenge yourself, and others
- Be radically transparent
- Iterate to success. fast
- Have an impact
Missoula, MT; Bozeman, MT; Remote US
LumenAd is an advertising management solution that measures the return on ad spend of every investment across the digital ecosystem. Built within a proven framework for unifying programmatic, direct, search and social data, LumenAd centralizes every ad buy into one intuitive hub. Marketers can architect campaigns, connect to any data source, monitor performance in real-time and quickly craft meaningful insights reports.