The Senior Revenue Operations Analyst will partner with cross-functional units including sales, marketing, and customer success leaders to design measurement models and architecture of core analytics and dashboards to monitor, diagnose and support our go-to-market initiatives and sales performance.
- Tracks key metrics such as activities, funnel stages, pipeline, bookings, region and product based analytics, deal sizes and close cycles.
- Supports Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success leaders in creating executive presentations
- Performs ad hoc analysis as needed across multiple data sets, including Salesforce, Marketo, and enterprise data warehouses
- Continuously monitors revenue metrics with a good understanding of KPIs and how they can be impacted.
- Guides the business in understanding how marketing and sales spend and outcomes accurately drive impact and return on investment via accurate reporting & forecasting.
- Exhibits a professional demeanor, attention to detail, and a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations.
What You'll Need
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- Master's degree preferred with focus in analytics or information systems
- Strong planning, organizing, prioritizing, and multitasking skills
- Exceptional analytical skills including ability to develop insights and draw conclusions beyond what is readily apparent
- Ability to effectively interact with business partners at varying levels of organization and across cultures with strong executive presence
- Strong interest in leveraging technology, tools, and process improvements to develop innovative solutions and drive continuous improvement
- Superb project management skills
- Proven problem-solving skills and process-improvement skills
- Ability to architect, design and implement key analytical measures and dashboards pulling needed data sets across systems (SFDC, Quicksight, Tableau...)
- Advanced skills with key tools including SFDC, BI tools (Tableau, Quicksight, Domo, etc.), spreadsheet software
- Ability to work independently and collaborate as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
- Ability to understand data to extrapolate patterns to enhance revenue insights.
- Ability to manage through and resolve challenging situations in a matrix organization.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills; credibility with peers and executive-level interactions
- 5-7+ years of work experience with Saas Sales strategy & operations background
- Broad knowledge of commercial and operations fundamentals
- Strategic, Quantitative and Operational mindset
- Experience writing high-quality SQL queries to retrieve and analyze data from database tables.
- Advanced proficiency with Salesforce (Admin certification preferred)
- Experience developing actionable recommendations for presentation to senior management
- Experience working in a complex environment with multiple sources of customer data to integrate systems and empower sales, marketing and customer success with useful information
- Experience supporting execution of projects and programs by creating visibility (project plans), progress (trackers/status-updates), and recommendations on best path forward
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office.
Where You’ll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
At Workiva, you’ll enjoy:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.
Learn more: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/workiva-life-and-careers/
Learn more: https://www.workiva.com/careers/benefits
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other protected characteristic.
Workiva is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. To request assistance with the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.