Do you have experience working in manufacturing? Would you like to find your place in the tech industry? Through LC Staffing, Applied Materials is looking for a Surface Coating and Lab Technician.
The day to day:
1. Perform daily production tasks per written procedures.
2. Perform daily preventative maintenance on production equipment as assigned.
3. Maintain all work areas in clean organized fashion.
4. Clean up after every shift and project.
5. Inspect raw materials, in-process products, and final product.
6. Rejects non-conforming material, product, or samples; prepares notification and execution of disposition.
7. Maintains data entry into computer and/or logs for QE analysis.
8. Assuring standards are met throughout the manufacturing processes, working to ensure quality of work on all workstations during the production process.
9. Informs the Process Engineer and/or Production Team of any problems, issues or noted concerns during production.
10. Recommends modifications of existing quality system, process or production standards to achieve optimum quality within limits of the equipment capability
11. Support all other duties as assigned by Process Engineer
1. College degree or equivalent.
2. Experience in manufacturing, product inspection and/or measurement processes preferred.
3. Experience with wet chemistry and reagent preparation.
4. Ability to work independently and prioritize workload.
5. Effective problem solving and organizational skills with an emphasis on attention to detail.
6. Ability to operate and use hand tools, power tools and measuring instruments.
7. Willing to innovate new solutions.
8. Basic knowledge of computer software, including Windows/Word/Excel.
9. Lift up to 50 lbs on an occasional basis
Shift: Mon-Fri, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm or 4:00 pm - 1:00 am
Wage: $20-$27/hr DOE
Get in touch! Call or text 406-752-0191 to reach Brittany in our Kalispell LC Staffing Office.
To apply online visit: https://jobs.lcstaffing.com/#/jobs/36988