While there is no denying that we are living in a digital world, that world is inundated by content – think about how many promotional emails you have sitting in your inbox, or how many ads you see a day through social media. More and more marketers are realizing that physical mail is a powerful lever when the mail (print and/or promotional kit) is timely and smartly branded with strong call-to-actions and is integrated with their digital campaigns. At PFL we enable our customers to execute this at scale.
The Experience Product team develops the scalable product catalog and custom promo kit solutions that help our customers win.
Who you are:
- You flip-flop between being left brain and right brain with ease. One minute you are coming up with an out of the box idea, then you are questioning and pressure testing if it makes sense given the technology, time, and resources you have.
- Execution and delivering results excite you. You manage your projects with a sense of urgency through to the end and celebrate with your team when it comes to life.
- Ambiguous problems do not scare you, in fact you enjoy bringing clarity to others using your logic and power of communication.
- You recognize that we are all works in progress. You are coachable and look for opportunities to learn new skillsets, whether it be new operational processes or how to give and receive feedback to your cross-functional partners.
What you will do for us:
- Surprise and delight our customers with physical marketing solutions that help them build their businesses and keep them coming back to PFL for their marketing needs because no other channel drives the same ROI.
- Research and source new product ideas. You will look at packaging, print, and promo product offerings to combine these into strong kits that meet the identified customer needs and exceed their expectations. You will create and present these solutions to customers with your partner Customer Success Manager.
- Help develop a product catalog that helps PFL scale. To do this, you will build relationships with vendors, negotiate favorable profit margins, and own the category (curate it by selecting items that sell, that have a short lead time, and create compelling merchandising/marketing collateral for internal and external customers).
- Own your development plan. You will be in the driver’s seat of your professional and personal development plan at PFL with your manager in the passenger seat, guiding you along the way.
Your skills might include:
- Experience creating and selling marketing ideas to stakeholders or customers
- Merchandising, buying, and bringing new products to market
- Deep understanding of processes and technology with the ability to teach and train others
- Ability to build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships and to use your influence to deliver results
- A strong sense of curiosity and willingness to question to ensure excellence
The rest of the stuff: Competitive compensation based on experience. Full-time position with complete benefit package including health, 401K, disability, paid time off, etc.
Click Apply Now below.
PFL is committed to fostering a workplace that connects and honors people for the many aspects that make them unique.
Please note: PFL requires all applicants to be eligible to work within the US and generally will not sponsor visas unless otherwise noted on the position description.
||PFL is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, military and veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other factor protected by law. PFL complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for handicapped and disabled employees. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint or otherwise oppose discriminations.