Wrangling People and Processes:
- Coordinate work efforts and periodic product demos for software development iterations.
- Clarify and disseminate requirements information as needed.
- Coordinate UX design efforts and curate UX design products.
- Help establish and then coordinate a process for evaluating prototypes against UX designs.
- Organize and conduct user testing of prototypes.
Planning and Progress-tracking:
- Work with stakeholders to develop, document, and implement timelines that reflect priorities to meet short, medium, and long-term goals.
- Monitor progress to verify we’re on track to hit designated milestones and deadlines.
- Raise issues, risks, and dependencies, and help teams work collaboratively to resolve them.
- Help establish a system to ensure alignment between product vision and product execution.
Important skills and experience
- Previous experience with software development processes, especially the interface of UX design and implementation/prototype development.
- Exceptional communication skills, including facilitation of meetings.
- Skilled at tracking and organizing complex information.
- Demonstrated ability to manage details while maintaining big-picture perspective.
- Adept at bringing people and ideas together.
Compensation and hours
- This is a full-time, salaried position.
- Compensation is commensurate with skills and experience.
- Health insurance and retirement benefits, generous vacation time, and potential for advancement.
- Being part of a great company making a positive impact on STEM education. Your work will make a difference!
All applications must be submitted through the following resume management service: http://simbio.submittable.com/submit. Please be prepared to upload a current resume and a cover letter. Please direct any inquiries about this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.