Zoot Enterprises is now accepting applications for a IT Corporate Manager on the IT Corporate Administration Team. The IT Corporate Manager position manages the team that is responsible for the execution and delivery of the IT systems (hardware and software) and internal work tools that enable our employees to work. This position is expected to execute the strategy set forth for the Zoot’s Corporate IT function needs and manage its short and long-term deliverables, while ensuring a high level of service and responsiveness to its stakeholders. The position has supervisory responsibility for the IT Corporate Administrators, IT Corporate Administrative Support Specialist, and the IT Applications Administrators.
The IT Corporate group build, supports, and maintains the hardware and software tools and services that are critical to employee and business productivity.
This position will be located on-site in Zoot's Bozeman, Montana office.
No Remote Work.
Essential Job Functions
- Understand Zoot’s strategy for its Corporate IT function, which includes user hardware and software, internal business work management applications, critical updates, lifecycle management, and overall user support.
- Define and enforce processes and practices that enable the team to efficiently address the flow of work into the group and that help set the daily, weekly, and monthly priorities of the group.
- Drive the team’s execution of multiple high priority requests while managing several short and long-term projects.
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Create a team and work environment that enables peak performance of team members.
- Manage and communicate a clear vision of the various critical and important tasks and help the team prioritize based on the overall business needs and impact.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders and keep them informed of progress and issues while effectively managing expectations.
- Arbitrate and resolve conflict and interface problems within the team and with stakeholders.
- Analyze risks, establish contingency plans and identify trigger events for initiating mitigating action.
- Analyze key project metrics and make adjustments consistent with project objectives.
- Adaptability and flexibility including ability to manage deadlines under pressure, ambiguity and change.
- Continue to perform the functions of the Senior Applications Administrator, serving as the subject matter expert of Zoot’s Atlassian products and while managing and mentoring other Applications Administrators for growth and success.
- Promote service-focused culture with emphasis on delivering high-quality products and services to internal and external clients using automation when applicable.
- Compliance with and knowledge of Zoot’s Policies and Procedures, Code of Business Conduct, and Employee Agreement.
- Other duties as assigned – it is understood that this list of major duties and responsibilities is not an inclusive list and that other duties and responsibilities, which may include helping others in the same or different departments, may be assigned by supervision.
Education, Training, and Experience
This position requires:
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor Degree of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Management of Information Systems, Finance, or closely related field.
- Years of Experience
- 10+ years of experience, preferably as a high performing user or manager within a Corporate IT Operations or IT Applications Administrator role.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
Or, an equal combination of education and experience.
- All positions at Zoot require the ability to move about inside an office environment which includes the operation of computers and other office productivity machinery and frequently communicates with other employees, clients, vendors, and visitors.
- This position specifically requires long periods of sitting at a computer workstation.
- This position will take place primarily in an office setting.
- This position may require travel up to 5% of the time.
- The Manager of IT Corporate position is fast paced and ever changing, requiring flexibility, self-initiative, and regular management of changing priorities.
- Occasional nighttime and weekend work is required within the position.
Zoot Benefits Include:
- Proudly based in beautiful Bozeman, Montana
- Casual Attire
- Bring Your Well Behaved Dog
- On-site Child Care Center
- Flexible Work Schedule
- On-site Cafeteria
- Espresso & Snack Bar
- On-site Fitness Center & Fitness Classes
- Private Disc Golf Course
- Underground Parking
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, & Holidays
- 401(k) with Generous Company match
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Fun Committee and Family Friendly Events
- Wellness Committee dedicated to Health, Fitness, & Nutrition
Zoot Enterprises is a global provider of advanced origination, acquisition and decision management solutions for financial institutions. We offer comprehensive and flexible platforms for specific business needs that include loan origination, fraud detection and prevention, data acquisition, and more.
For more than 30 years, we have launched solutions to market faster than the competition. Zoot has partnered with influential U.S. and international organizations including major financial institutions, retailers and payment providers to foster excellence in the financial services industry.
Based in beautiful Bozeman, MT, Zoot provides an engaging and committed culture that is passionate about our clients, our community and our people. With generous and comprehensive benefits, onsite child care, a dog-friendly office and more, Zoot can give you the “No Suits, Montana Roots” career you’ve been dreaming about.
Zoot Enterprises, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such, affirms the right of every person to participate in all aspects of employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for this posted position, contact our Human Resources Department via phone at 406-586-5050 or e-mail at email@example.com.