Zoot Enterprises, Inc. is currently seeking candidates for a Service Desk Shift Supervisor, who, in coordination with the Service Desk Manager, will provide supervision to the Service Desk Team, as well as provide technical support for Zoot’s customers. Supervision for a specific shift with a focus on key performance indicators:
- Coordinate activities of tier 1-3 staff to ensure support activities are addressed
- Drive open to resolve support tickets, with a focus on reducing Mean Time to Resolved (MTTR)
- Recognizing and escalating patterns of support requests with a solution focus
- Manage staff - motivates team and addresses performance issues
- Provides process expertise, with proactive corrective action
In addition to serving as a coach and mentor for SD Technicians within their designated shift, performance of support tasks are required. This requires working along with SD Technicians performing the functions of monitoring systems, responding to client requests, and working support tickets and requests.
The Zoot Service Desk provides support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year. Varied work schedules are required to provide this level of support. An identified shift could include week days, weekends and/or a rotating afternoon and overnight shifts.
Essential Job Functions:
- Acts in both a support and leader/advisor capacity within the Service Desk.
- Analyzes and fully understands Zoot’s distributed system, development process, transaction flow, credit processing business, company structure, internal tools and related rules, regulations, guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Performs support tasks to include monitoring and supporting production; responding to and satisfying client requests; performing research activities and working support tickets; as well as other general support tasks.
- Contributes to the professional development of team members by participating in and mentoring in all support activities, documentation and assisting in the development of training. Monitors and promotes progress of team members.
- Provides technical expertise in the form of technical support, training and documentation.
- Ensures support activities align with the IT Organizational and Service Desk Corporate goals and the Ten Tenets.
- Implements training solutions to maintain and increase staff technical competency.
- Responds to the more complex application issues for clients. Identifies problems and coordinates appropriate action and communication.
- In coordination with the Service Desk Manager, schedules and organizes work assignments of the technical services team with focus on assigned shift.
- Expertise in Service Desk processes and procedures. Continually promoting knowledge on company solutions and service.
- In coordination with the Service Desk Manager provides performance feedback and corrective action for the Service Desk team.
- Confers with Manager and internal/external clients to develop new approaches or alternatives to ensure that assistance is being provided effectively and efficiently.
- Contributes to the creation and modification of overall support policy and procedures.
- Utilize and maintain internal support documentation.
- Works on special projects to improve operating efficiency of technical/applications support.
- Achieves a service-focused culture with emphasis on delivering high quality customer service to internal and external clients.
- Works a varied shift schedule
- Achieve a service-focused culture with emphasis on delivering on-time, high-quality products and services to internal and external customers.
- Other duties as assigned – it is understood that this list of major duties and responsibilities is not an inclusive list and that other duties and responsibilities, which may include helping others in the same or different departments, may be assigned by supervision.
Education, Training, and Experience
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field is preferred
- 3+ years of previous customer service experience is required, preferably in a technical support or call center environment
- Prior supervisory experience desired, but not required
- Evidence of success either in a hands-on support role or leading/managing individuals to achieve objectives
- All positions at Zoot require the ability to move about inside an office environment which includes the operation of computers and other office productivity machinery and frequently communicates with other employees, clients, vendors, and visitors.
- This position specifically requires long periods of sitting at a computer workstation.
- This position will take place primarily in an office setting.
- This position will require travel 0% of the time.
- The IT Service Desk Shift Supervisor position is fast paced and requires regular management of changing priorities.
- Varying shifts may require overnight or weekend work.
Zoot Benefits Include:
- Proudly based in beautiful Bozeman & Billings, Montana.
- Casual Attire
- Bring Your Well Behaved Dog
- On-site Child Care Center
- On-site Cafeteria
- Espresso & Snack Bar
- On-site Fitness Center & Fitness Classes
- Private Disc Golf Course
- Underground Parking
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, & Holidays
- 401(k) with Generous Company Match
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Fun Committee and Family Friendly Events
- Wellness Committee dedicated to Health, Fitness, & Nutrition
Zoot Enterprises is a global provider of advanced origination, acquisition and decision management solutions for financial institutions. We offer comprehensive and flexible platforms for specific business needs that include loan origination, fraud detection and prevention, data acquisition, and more.
For more than 30 years, we have launched solutions to market faster than the competition. Zoot has partnered with influential U.S. and international organizations including major financial institutions, retailers and payment providers to foster excellence in the financial services industry.
Based in beautiful Bozeman, MT, Zoot provides an engaging and committed culture that is passionate about our clients, our community and our people. With generous and comprehensive benefits, onsite child care, a dog-friendly office and more, Zoot can give you the “No Suits, Montana Roots” career you’ve been dreaming about.
Zoot Enterprises, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such, affirms the right of every person to participate in all aspects of employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for this posted position, contact our Human Resources Department via phone at 406-586-5050 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.