Zoot Enterprises, Inc. is currently accepting applications for Service Desk Technicians. The Service Desk Technician position acts as the first responder to internal and external client inquiries about products and services. They provide technical assistance to computer system users while handling and resolving issues, also facilitating issue resolution and tracking, while keeping the client informed of progress. The Service Desk Technician position is fast paced and requires regular management of changing priorities.
The Service Desk provides support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year. Varied work schedules are required to provide this level of support. An identified shift could include week days, weekends and/or a rotating afternoon and overnight shifts. Tier 1 provides the first line of defense for support questions and issues including: Timely communication to all client inquiries. Keeps users informed about the status of their incident/inquiry.24/7/365 Support – answering phone, opening tickets, monitoring systems. Provide excellent customer service. Immediate response and resolution to documented processes and procedures..
This position will be located on-site at our Zoot Bozeman, Montana Headquarters. No remote work.
Essential Job Functions:
- Confer with clients by telephone, email, or in person to provide information about products and services, answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware, investigate and troubleshoot software or hardware problems, or obtain details of client complaints.
- Create, maintain, and track records of client interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, comments, research findings, and actions taken.
- Check to ensure that appropriate actions were taken to resolve clients' problems in a timely fashion and follow up with the clients directly regarding the status or resolution of their issues.
- Refer unresolved client issues to designated person(s) for further investigation.
- Respond appropriately and in a timely fashion to system pages.
- Assist in production issues by researching issues, notifying impacted clients, and escalating as appropriate.
- Contact appropriate vendors for Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
- Ability and discipline to recognize and follow documented procedures to address an issue.
- Confer with users, management, and other team members to establish requirements for new systems or modifications ensuring clients’ priorities are being addressed accurately and common procedures are automated when possible.
- Research common errors and develop solutions with an eye toward continuous improvement.
- Maintain internal and external client contact lists.
- Assist, advise, mentor, or train others in Technical Support Group, as needed, to ensure business needs are met.
- Achieve a service-focused culture with emphasis on delivering on-time, high-quality products and services to internal and external clients.
- Pursuit and accumulation of Zoot system knowledge and industry standard technology.
- Other duties as assigned – it is understood that this list of major duties and responsibilities is not an inclusive list and that other duties and responsibilities, which may include helping others in the same or different departments, may be assigned by supervision.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have a customer service and support focus and skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to respond to a wide variety of inquiries or complaints from customers.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, or employees
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, understand priorities and draw valid conclusions. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Ability to manage multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team–oriented work environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate initiative and good judgment
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with a wide variety of individuals
- Ability to represent the company in a positive and professional manner
- Ability to work well both independently and as a member of a team
- Drive and commitment to learn Zoot proprietary technical environment
Education, Training, and Experience Requirements:
- Experience in an IT or customer service position, preferably a role that required in depth troubleshooting and prompt response time, either in person or over the phone.
- 2 year college degree in Information Technology, or related field preferred
- All positions at Zoot require the ability to move about inside an office environment that includes the operation of computers and other office productivity machinery and frequently communicates with other employees, clients, vendors, and visitors.
Zoot Benefits Include:
- Proudly based in beautiful Bozeman, Montana
- Casual Attire
- Bring Your Well Behaved Dog
- On-site Child Care Center
- Flexible Work Schedule
- On-site Cafeteria
- Espresso & Snack Bar
- On-site Fitness Center & Fitness Classes
- Private Disc Golf Course
- Underground Parking
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, & Holidays
- 401(k) with Generous Company match
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Fun Committee and Family Friendly Events
- Wellness Committee dedicated to Health, Fitness, & Nutrition
For over 25 years, Zoot Enterprises has been a global provider of advanced origination, acquisition, and decision management solutions. Our customer-centric tools and services enable Zoot's clients to add value and differentiation, while providing nimble, scalable solutions for specific business objectives.
A leader in the fintech industry, Zoot provides a cloud based secure processing environment that delivers millisecond real-time decisions, accessing hundreds of cutting edge data sources to help reduce risk and increase conversions.
Zoot Enterprises, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such, affirms the right of every person to participate in all aspects of employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for this posted position, contact our Human Resources Department via phone at 406-586-5050 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.