Zoot Enterprises, Inc. is now accepting applications for a Systems Administrator. The Systems Administrator is a generalist position responsible for administering and supporting the Systems Administration role of LTM/GTM (Local Traffic Manager/Global Traffic Manager) UCS, VMware, and Linux infrastructure; Corporate (Windows) and network of the Zoot infrastructure. This position will provide day-to-day support in these areas with the ability to escalate to the primary Linux, Network and corporate SME’s as required. This role will also provide first line of support within Zoot's physical Billings Data Center, supporting the physical needs of the data center.
The IT Infrastructure group within Zoot is responsible for both the designing, constructing and maintaining of the core infrastructure and core software for Zoot solutions, and the foundational information technology systems employed by the company to do business. This includes all aspects of the live hosting environment for our proprietary software as well as the desktop environments in use for each employee.
This position will be located on-site in either Zoot's Bozeman, Montana Headquarters or the Billings, Montana office.
No Remote Work.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist with evaluating and recommending IT solutions, products, and services.
- Work with other personnel/departments to analyze hardware requirements and alternatives and make acquisition recommendations as well as support its implementation in the data center.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Maintain and administer deployment standards for OS (Linux and Windows) builds, updates, and patch management
- Installs new software releases and system upgrades, evaluates and installs patches, and resolves software related problems.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other system problems, and replace defective components when necessary.
- Perform routine maintenance and backups as necessary on servers.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of computer systems.
- Provide technical support
, training and documentation to the Information Technology team, auxiliary departments and tenets as required.
- Respond to requests to assist in critical problem resolution, including after-hours support needs.
- Utilize ticketing system to track defects and requested enhancements.
- Use Change Management/Release Management processes to develop and deploy code and/or functionality to the production environment.
, coordinate, and implement hardware and software replacements or upgrades.
- Participate in scheduled monthly maintenance windows.
- Track billable time per client project on a client project on a monthly basis.
- Achieve a service-focused culture with emphasis on delivering on-time, high-quality products and services to internal and external customers.
- Other duties as assigned – it is understood that this list of major duties and responsibilities is not an inclusive list and that other duties and responsibilities, which may include helping others in the same or different departments, may be assigned by supervision.
Education, Training, and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of professional work related experience.
- Certifications/Licenses in Linux OS required.
- Proficiency in Linux OS, Windows OS, and familiarity with network devices required.
- All positions at Zoot require the ability to move about inside an office environment which includes the operation of computers and other office productivity machinery and frequently communicates with other employees, clients, vendors, and visitors.
- This position specifically requires long periods of sitting at a computer workstation.
- This position will take place primarily in an office setting.
- This position may require travel up to 10% of the time.
- The Systems Administrator position is fast paced and ever changing and requires one to regularly manage changing priorities.
- Occasional nighttime and weekend work is required within this position.
Zoot Benefits Include:
- Proudly based in beautiful Bozeman and Billings, Montana
- Casual Attire
- Bring Your Well Behaved Dog
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Private On-Site Sports Park
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, & Holidays
- 401(k) with Generous Company match
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Fun Committee and Family Friendly Events
- Wellness Committee dedicated to Health, Fitness, & Nutrition
Zoot Enterprises is a global provider of advanced origination, acquisition and decision management solutions for financial institutions. We offer comprehensive and flexible platforms for specific business needs that include loan origination, fraud detection and prevention, data acquisition, and more.
For more than 30 years, we have launched solutions to market faster than the competition. Zoot has partnered with influential U.S. and international organizations including major financial institutions, retailers and payment providers to foster excellence in the financial services industry.
Based in beautiful Bozeman, MT, Zoot provides an engaging and committed culture that is passionate about our clients, our community and our people. With generous and comprehensive benefits, onsite child care, a dog-friendly office and more, Zoot can give you the “No Suits, Montana Roots” career you’ve been dreaming about.
Zoot Enterprises, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such, affirms the right of every person to participate in all aspects of employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for this posted position, contact our Human Resources Department via phone at 406-586-5050 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.