Foundant’s Brand Campaign Specialist will take an audience-first approach to building digital marketing campaigns that drive demand and build Foundant’s brand. This person will be responsible for coordinating product and brand campaigns across digital channels and platforms. They'll help not only grow the brand, but also be integral in driving demand and making sure each entity is cohesive across multiple mediums, channels and verticals.
- Develop strategy to grow digital community across social media channels, review sites and paid advertising campaigns to align with business needs, building Foundant’s brand across relevant channels.
- Manage social media efforts based on comments and online conversations. Engage across platforms and monitor reviews, while maintaining a consistent brand presence.
- Work cross-functionally to leverage advertising opportunities as an effective component of a multi-channel marketing campaign that drives new leads and moves prospects through the funnel.
- Provide feedback on the effectiveness of content that brings in new leads. Coordinate with the email campaign specialist to continue the content experience through the funnel.
- Develop advocate program to expand reach by leveraging additional experts within the company.
- Own campaign performance reporting, including lead volume and conversion rates by channel to assess and optimize performance and update key stakeholders.
- Engage hands-on with our marketing automation platform (Marketo) and CRM (SFDC) to set up, deploy, and analyze campaign activities.
- Compile data and report on social media use. Analyze how different types of content formats are performing and create monthly performance indicator reports with recommendations.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 3+ years of experience in B2B social media management and demand generation
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other social media best practices, as well as success metrics for organic and paid posts
- Meticulous attention to detail, and exceptionally organized
- Multi-tasker with a strong work ethic
- Keen eye for design elements that attract engagement
- Experience using systems such as MS Word, Excel, Google Analytics, Microsoft Teams, Marketing Automation (preferably Marketo)
- Experience in marketing data analytics and tools (preferably Oktopost)
- Interacts in a professional, friendly, enthusiastic, and outgoing manner with management, clients, and prospects in any setting