Zoot Enterprises is hiring a Client Delivery Manager. The Client Delivery Manager focuses on aligning Delivery team members to fulfill new and existing project work with alignment to achieve company goals and initiatives, while effectively communicating needs and accomplishments across the organization. Reporting to the Executive Vice President of Operations, the Client Delivery Manager provides direct supervision to a group of Project Managers, Business Analysts, Quality Assurance Analysts, Solutions Developers, Platform Technical Leads, and Engineers, who are responsible for the development, maintenance, and enhancement of our clients' platforms.
The Client Delivery group focuses on building and maintaining business solutions for our clients using Zoot's proprietary tools and services.
This position can be based in either our Bozeman, Montana, headquarters, or our Billings, Montana, office (travel to the Bozeman office will be required from time to time). No remote work.
Primary Job Duties
- Maintains a team culture that rewards high-performance with a focus on improvement, accountability, value add and work-life balance
- Ensures team members have access to support mechanisms, tools, career planning guidance, and training to effectively and efficiently perform their job
- Ensures department is well informed of changes and news worthy events within the company
- Effectively communicates relevant information to clients, superiors and peers
- Manages staff to achieve revenue utilization targets while positioning team to fulfill all pipeline needs
- Works with team to understand, manage and mitigate risk associated with project engagements
- Ensures projects are delivered on-time, within budget and with quality
- Enforces adherence to company policies, best practices and procedures
- Performs timely performance feedback, employee evaluation and compensation activities
- Supports team members to develop and execute career development plans
- Quickly and decisively resolves conflict and interfaces problems
- Approves time and expense reports in a conscientious and timely manner
- Provides active support for recruiting, corrective action and employee release activities
- Compliance with and knowledge of Zoot’s Policies and Procedures, Code of Business Conduct, and Employee Agreement.
- Achieves a service-focused culture with emphasis on delivering on-time, high-quality products and services to internal and external customers
- Occasional escalation management duties in accordance with Management Group that includes problem solving, issues remediation, and client and internal communication all with a focus on speed of issue resolution, which may include after-hours or weekend work.
- Other duties as assigned – it is understood that this list of major duties and responsibilities is not an inclusive list and that other duties and responsibilities, which may include helping others in the same or different departments, may be assigned by supervision.
Minimum and Preferred Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, or closely related field
- 10+ years professional work experience is required
- 3+ years of experience directly managing teams in a professional services environment to deliver solutions on-time, on-budget, and with a high level of quality is highly preferred
Job Specific Competencies. If you are strong in these areas, this position may be a great fit for you.
- Business Acumen - Understands how Zoot generates revenue and what drives expenses; knowledgeable in current policies, practices, trends, technology, and other information that affects Zoot as a business; understands or anticipates how changes could impact the business; ability to understand and cope with different business situations (e.g. financial, marketing, sales, operations, personnel).
- Communication (Manager/Leader) - Creates an environment that fosters open and honest communication from all parties involved; identifies the appropriate medium(s) in which to convey messages and ideas; listens attentively to understand the true meaning in others’ messages and input; communicate goals and execution strategies to their team; available and accessible for their team.
- Compassion and Empathy – Genuinely cares about people; shows concern for work and non-work problems; willing to help; demonstrates genuine understanding of the positive and negative situations of others.
- Dealing with Ambiguity - Able to cope with change; versatile; can shift gears as priorities or business needs change; able to act without having all of the answers; doesn't get frustrated when things are ambiguous; able to move on if situation necessitates it, even if other tasks/projects aren't complete; able to balance acting with uncertainty with risk.
- Decision Making - Makes decisions in a timely manner, sometimes with incomplete information and under tight deadlines and pressure; able to make a quick decision; also able to make good decisions using a mixture of analysis, experience, and judgment; decisions generally turn out to be correct/accurate when evaluated over time; is someone others can rely on for quality decisions.
- Developing Others - Provides timely and effective feedback, either through formal management tools or by mentoring or coaching, to others to improve job performance; develops and implements individual development plans and strategies; suggests appropriate tools and development actions for team members; provides challenging or stretching tasks and assignments.
- Motivating Others - Engages and inspires others toward excellence; gets others to follow for their own reasons, not your own; shows others the value of moving forward in a chosen direction.
- Team Building – Taps the power of the team to identify and solve problems and make decisions to accomplish goals efficiently; fosters an environment of teamwork in which members seek and rely on the strengths of others on the team and solving problems as a group; aligns the correct person to the correct job/task.
Zoot's Core Competencies for All Positions. We expect all Zooters to develop these competencies in any role.
- Accountability - Takes responsibility for tasks and projects as assigned; holds self and others accountable for high quality, timely, and cost-effective results; accepts responsibility for mistakes.
- Action Oriented, Initiative – Works hard every day, self-motivated; energized by both tasks expected of the role and new or challenging projects; willing to act even with minimal planning, however, doesn't act carelessly and takes responsibility for actions, whether end result is positive or negative; moves on to the next task or project without being asked or seeks out additional ways to help.
- Communication (General) – Effective with the form(s) of communication that are applicable to a given role (oral, presentation, written); able to be detailed enough to show that the right work was done, yet succinct enough to effectively communicate data, opinions, or findings.
- Critical Thinking - Uses logical, strategic, analytical, reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of a given situation and possible solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems; able to think outside the box to generate possible solutions.
- Customer Focused, Service Oriented - Actively works to meet the expectations, requirements, or needs of internal and external customers; understands who their customer is; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Development Focused - Knows or is able to recognize personal strengths and weaknesses, opportunities, and limits; learns from mistakes; receptive to sharing one's own shortcomings with others; is comfortable with balanced performance reviews (both positives and areas to improve) and honest professional development and career discussions.
- Driving for Results, Solutions Focused - Motivated by success and passionate about working and achieving results that align with the plan; finds ways to complete tasks or projects, even in the face of adversity, and remains optimistic and driven to the end; looks for ways to improve performance all the time.
- Integrity and Trust – Widely trusted across the organization; seen as a direct, truthful individual; maintains confidentiality as required; admits mistakes; doesn't misrepresent themselves or the facts for personal gain.
- Listening - Practices attentive and active listening; has the patience and ability to hear people out; able to accurately restate the opinions of others to validate understanding, even if there is disagreement.
- Mentoring - Able to effectively share knowledge and insight with others so that they can accomplish tasks, achieve goals, and enhance skills.
- Organization and Time Management - Able to manage multiple projects or tasks and adapt to changing priorities; effective and efficient with own time; able to bring resources (e.g. people, materials, processes, budget) together to get things done and uses them effectively; shows up on time and respects the time of others.
- Problem Solving – Willing to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; examines all angles and sources before developing a solution; looks beyond easy solutions and doesn't stop at the first answer; able to uncover or anticipate hidden problems; provides honest analysis, even if the answer isn't what people want to hear.
- Professionalism - Easy to approach and talk to; able to put others at ease, either naturally or due to self-awareness to adjust; warm, pleasant, and gracious; sensitive to and patient with the personalities of others; builds rapport by making people feel comfortable; works well with others; is seen as a team player and is cooperative; easily gains trust and support of peers; encourages collaboration; able to be candid with peers; solves problems in a way that minimizes negative impacts to others.
- Technical Aptitude - Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to perform a job's duties at a high level of accomplishment.
- Working with Existing Tools - Able to leverage current tools, services, process, and procedures to accomplish tasks; seeks additional understanding of existing processes and procedures; finds ways to improve upon existing options before proposing or exploring new options.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- All positions at Zoot require the ability to move about inside an office environment which includes the operation of computers and other office productivity machinery and frequently communicates with other employees, clients, vendors, and visitors.
- This position specifically requires long periods of time sitting or standing at a computer work station.
- This position will take place primarily in an office setting.
- This position will require travel 5% of the time.
- The Client Delivery Manager position is fast paced and ever changing, requiring flexibility, self-initiative, and regular management of changing priorities.
- Occasional nighttime and weekend work is required within the position.
Zoot's Benefits Include
- Located in beautiful Bozeman and Billings, Montana
- Casual Attire
- Bring Your Well Behaved Dog
- On-site Child Care Center
- Flexible Work Schedule
- On-site Cafeteria
- Espresso & Snack Bar
- On-site Fitness Center & Fitness Classes
- Private Disc Golf Course
- Underground Parking
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, & Holidays
- 401(k) with Generous Company match
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Zoot's Fun Committee, which organizes a variety of employee-centric, family-friendly events
- Wellness Committee dedicated to Health, Mental Wellbeing, Fitness, & Nutrition
Zoot Enterprises is a global provider of advanced origination, acquisition and decision management solutions for financial institutions. We offer comprehensive and flexible platforms for specific business needs that include loan origination, fraud detection and prevention, data acquisition, and more.
For more than 30 years, we have launched solutions to market faster than the competition. Zoot has partnered with influential U.S. and international organizations including major financial institutions, retailers and payment providers to foster excellence in the financial services industry.
Based in beautiful Bozeman, Montana, Zoot provides an engaging and committed culture that is passionate about our clients, our community and our people. With generous and comprehensive benefits, onsite child care, a dog-friendly office and more, Zoot can give you the “No Suits, Montana Roots” career you’ve been dreaming about.
Zoot Enterprises, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such, affirms the right of every person to participate in all aspects of employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected class as defined by applicable federal, state, or local laws. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for this posted position, contact our Human Resources Department via phone at 406-586-5050 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EEO AA M/F/D/V