EDULOG is a world leader in Student Transportation Systems and we are growing! We have a passion for technology, customer commitment, and innovation. Right now, we are seeking a Software Quality Tester to become a key part of our Education Transportation Framework team at our office in Missoula, MT. This is an exciting opportunity to enhance your SW Engineering career while changing the student transportation systems landscape of North America and the Middle East with cutting edge technology. EDULOG is a dynamic company that fosters a collaborative and creative atmosphere where innovative ideas are encouraged and appreciated.
SUMMARY & OBJECTIVE The SW QE&T is a strategic technical position responsible for creating a new portfolio of products and working with cross-functional teams located in the US and Vietnam. Successful candidates will bring an abundant curiosity and desire to innovate. SW QE&Ts are comfortable with systems and software engineering, systems and software Quality Requirements and Evaluation (SQuaRE) and possess a keen sense for code quality, scalability and performance. Responsible for delivering a rich, intuitive & adoptable client experience, you will be working with cutting edge technologies that will change the Education Logistics product line on a global level.
• Advocate for test priorities in daily scrum meetings and sprint planning
• Configure and maintain production-like test environments
• Design, maintain and execute manual and automated test cases for functional, API and end- to end tests
• Design and execute complex troubleshooting and debugging tasks
• Report and track defects in the JIRA defect tracking system
• Mentor and guide members of EDULOG’s growing Quality Engineering team
• Deliver experienced software development methodologies and structured approaches to system development
• Demonstrate general database design and database concepts knowledge
• Collaborate with project managers, software designers, developers, and customers to define and develop use cases, testing scenarios to assure adequate coverage based on software requirements
• Develop test plans, test cases and testing scripts, for manual and automated testing, maintain testing records, document and report discovered problems
• Conduct analysis of performance testing results, evaluate the application performance and system capacity, and compile formal performance test reports