Lumenad is looking to hire a tech-savvy Analytics Specialist to support our growing Media business and clients in making critical business decisions. They work directly with team leaders to gain a better sense of the current shortcomings in reporting technology and devise solutions to enhance reporting, analytics, and data management. Analytics Specialists excel at analyzing and visualizing data and using it to make recommendations that have a positive impact on the overall business model.
The ideal candidate has strong technical writing skills, knowledge of digital media, and can balance analytical and quantitative analysis. This person knows how to build strong relationships, and creatively solve problems across teams. This person will be responsible for implementing processes and initiatives that ultimately increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the Media business.
Location: Headquarters is in Missoula, MT. Open to remote applicants.
Skills and Requirements
- Experience in data visualization with Tableau, Power BI, Looker, or equivalent is preferred
- Knowledge of applications, data flows, and API documentation
- Experience in digital marketing data sets, including Paid Social, Paid Search, DSPs, etc.
- Strong understanding and experience with digital media buying, KPI development and technology practices during campaign planning and execution
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively relate data to coworkers
- Excellent critical thinking skills to help solve business problems and make data-driven decisions
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Familiar with website measurement tools like Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Adept at queries, report writing, and presenting findings
- Comprehensive knowledge of emerging technologies affecting the Ad-Tech landscape
- Support various departments, including Sales, Marketing and Media, with regard to Lumenad software best practices and capabilities
- Locate, define, and implement new process improvement opportunities within the Media business as it relates to the Lumenad software usage
- Attend software-related meetings including new feature kick-offs, Bug Scrubbing, and product/engineering-related meetings
- Inform the Media business of software changes that may impact their work
- Develop, document, implement processes as they related to Lumenad software setup best practices
- Regularly examine reporting and analytics environments to locate and resolve mistakes throughout the Lumenad software
- Provide expertise in 'stitching' data from disparate sources in the Lumenad software and/or external reporting and data visualization tools to create a usable visual-data-layer for the Media business
- Research and recommend ways to apply new analytics and attribution solutions
- Follow agile demand management process to deliver projects on time in a transparent fashion
- Support the Media business with client analytics projects as needed
- Act as a consultant for the Media business on proper software setup
- And other duties as needed
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Quick learner with a passion for technology, software, and data.
- Creative problem solver.
- Regularly go above and beyond to exceed expectations and goals.
- Innovative mindset with a passion for bringing forth new ideas and process improvements
- High degree of personal accountability, diligence, and proactivity
- Passion for digital advertising and technology
- You have the ability to give and receive direction and constructive criticism
- Alignment with LumenAd’s Core Values:
- Be inclusive
- Challenge yourself and others
- Be radically transparent
- Iterate to success, fast
- Have an impact
Founded in 2014, Lumenad is a software company whose technology enables marketers to be more agile, strategic and transparent with how they manage media spend. We call it Advertising Intelligence software; It uses a method validated by industry experts that streamlines ad data organization, standardization and insights. As a result, marketers can access and fully understand historical, current and future views of ad campaigns. With Advertising Intelligence, you can act on insights to more smartly manage media spend.